Pretoria: Koffieklub, 18 April 2009

VeeMiles

HI ROVER

WE WOULD LOVE TO COME IF THERE IS STILL SPACE AVAILIBLE 2 ADULTS 3 CHILDREN AGES 8, 7 ,4

REGARS

PIETER

HI ROVER

WE WOULD LOVE TO COME IF THERE IS STILL SPACE AVAILIBLE 2 ADULTS 3 CHILDREN AGES 8, 7 ,4

REGARS

PIETER

Sure! The more the merrier!

Sure! The more the merrier!

Hi Rover + Pretorianers en die van Bronkhorstspruit.

Dankie vir die koffie en die lekker gesels. Was goed om gesigte by postings te plaas.

Herman

Hi Rover + Pretorianers en die van Bronkhorstspruit.

Dankie vir die koffie en die lekker gesels. Was goed om gesigte by postings te plaas.

Herman

A pleasure!

Sorry we had to run early.

For those who know, our friend is fine, came out of hospital today resembling a chipmunk (in his own words) and his jaw wired shut for four weeks, but he's ok.

• 2 weeks later...
The 18th it is!

Lately we've been doing the get togethers at Eldo Falls, but it seems like a lot of people want to go to Irene again. If that is so, let me know so I can organise for us.

Hi there we are quite new on the forum and missed out on the previous "get-together" please inform me of next date and what it all involves. cost, ect. We would love to meet everyone!

Take care

Adele

Hi there we are quite new on the forum and missed out on the previous "get-together" please inform me of next date and what it all involves. cost, ect. We would love to meet everyone!

Take care

Adele

Hallo Adele,

The cost involved is what you order from the kitchen, and we get together when there's an event, like a speaker on migration, or when we feel like it. Best is, keep an eye on this space. We'll start organising something soon enough again.

So what happened to Lindsay and Pierre? Julie and I handed over our flag and the organisation of the coffee club, in Dec last year. Nice to see new blood and new members attending. Just wondered what happened to L and P?

Hoggy, nice to see you and Tania still on the forum...you need to get your butts over here!

Good luck to all of you trying to migrate. We are happily settled on the Gold Coast.

Andre and Julie

Edited by AandJ

So what happened to Lindsay and Pierre? Julie and I handed over our flag and the organisation of the coffee club, in Dec last year. Nice to see new blood and new members attending. Just wondered what happened to L and P?

Hoggy, nice to see you and Tania still on the forum...you need to get your butts over here!

Good luck to all of you trying to migrate. We are happily settled on the Gold Coast.

Andre and Julie

We're still here! :ilikeit:

Pierre