Sydney Suburb - Balgowlah

CTFamily

I have been looking endlessly on the net ever since signing the job offer to get an idea of areas.

My offices are in Lavender Bay, my client in Bella Vista. Hubbie could end up working anywhere so we're not looking for closeness to work so much as just a nice family area to live. I have seen a great little house just next to North Harbour reserve. Does anyone know that area at all? Would it be a good place to be with 2 little girls?

Thanks!!

I know someone who lives in Balgowlah and loves it. This is what the area looks like:

post-547-1237594905.jpg

Wow - great picture, thanks so much. I really like the look of the area (I did a whirlwind run through when I was in Sydney last month) and I think the 40km drive to Bella Vista is worth it !!!

Tracey

CTFamily, have you tried using Google's Street View facility? It will allow you to "roam" the streets of that suburb to your heart's content. :)

*Try it*

For those who are not familiar with Street View: Click on the image and hold the mouse button down. Move mouse to the left or the right. See what happens? Good! And when you click on the white arrows in the picture, you will move in that direction. Enjoy!