Saturday 28 March @ 10 am

van der Walts

Hi all saffers in Pretoria

We are planning having a get together on the 28th with Nadia Nieuwoudt as the guest speaker. Some of you will remember her from an interview with Coenie on Kwela with her during January on KYKNET. She is the author of “How to become a Street Wise Down Under Australian Immigrant- a South African perspectiveâ€. She has resided in Sydney for eight years, having worked as an In House Lawyer and having obtained citizenship. She is also an accredited immigration agent who can share with us lots of info and she is prepared to give us an overview of her experiences down under.

You can check out her 2 websites: www.legerrelocation.co.za and www.migrate2oz.co.za.

It will be at Heeltyd Speeltyd Teagarden and Party Venue in Wonderboom, Pretoria. The plan is to have a braai afterwards with a braai-pack, pap and salads for R60-00 per adult and R40 for kids under 12. The venue has a great playground with jumping castles, trampolines, jungle gym etc to keep the children busy. www.speeltyd.co.za

Please let me know if you would be interested and the number of children and adults that will attend.

Would love to be there - 2 adults, 4 kids !

Will defenitely be there, please advise if you are doing a combined effort with the ceturion coofee morning. 4 Adults

Ek wil net graag weet of die byeenkoms nog gaan plaasvind en gefinaliseer is.

Ons is twee volwassenes en sal baie graag wil kom.

Groete

Christo & Marie-Louise

Yes, the event is still on. It seems that we going to have two events on the same day! The directions to Heeltyd Speeltyd is on www.speeltyd.co.za. Nadia will handle all your trickey questions regarding all the latest legislation changes. She will also make her book available to interested people.

Our family have been on a trip to Australia during Feb and we will also share our experiences. If you have relevant info to share with the group at the event, then you are welcome to do so.

The idea is to have an informal event while the children could entertain themselves on all the jumping castles etc.

• 1 month later...

Hi All I am so sorry I missed this it was like 5km from where I live...how did it all go?