Jacques & Jenny Nel

steynrr

Looking for Jacques and Jenny Nel. He also goes by Heinrich. They lived in the USA for a few years and then went back to SA but was on their way to OZ a few years ago. Jenny's parents and her sister all immigrated about 8 years ago. Her sister's name is Tessa. Jenny is an Occupational Therapist and Jacques was in the Police but later went into IT. If anyone know them please let me know. We were good friends in USA and also SA.

Ronny en Ronell

Looking for Jacques and Jenny Nel. He also goes by Heinrich. They lived in the USA for a few years and then went back to SA but was on their way to OZ a few years ago. Jenny's parents and her sister all immigrated about 8 years ago. Her sister's name is Tessa. Jenny is an Occupational Therapist and Jacques was in the Police but later went into IT. If anyone know them please let me know. We were good friends in USA and also SA.

Ronny en Ronell

Hi Ronny and Ronell

My husband Henk was very good friends with Jacques and lost touch with him with all the moving they have done. If you do manage to find out where they are or how they can be contacted please let us know or let them know that Henk has the same email address and they can contact him. Would be nice to hear from them again.

Marion