Tasmania

Jordy

The advert must be aimed at the American market, cos the Yank trying to talk in a deep voice actually comes across like he's wearing a pair of tight jocks that day.

Hopeless.

The scenery's good though . . . . . just as I remembered it when I lived there.

The advert must be aimed at the American market, cos the Yank trying to talk in a deep voice actually comes across like he's wearing a pair of tight jocks that day.

The voice over part of the advert is a parody on cheap American movie trailers. It is done like that on purpose to be funny. Think of the Jean Claude-Van Dam movie trailers.

this is exactly how it is here, I think it is one of the most stunning places to live...will never be sorry that we settled here..

.brick, where are you planning on staying when you arrive..we have a great bunch of ex south africans here..like one big happy family, some on the forum, some we met here

Hi Lyall.

I will be working in Hobart CBD so somewhere around there. It will depend on schools alot.

Can't wait but it will have to till June :-(

b

ther are a couple of forumites living in Hobart, so at least you will know some one..when we arrived one of the fourm members, Eugene, fetched us from the airport, took us to his lovely warm home and we had dinner there. Later he took us to our hotel, it was so nice to have someone care about you in a strange place. If there is anything you want to find out, just let me know I WILL TRY, OR WILL FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN, HELP OUT.