Moving to Sydney

MiniDachsie

Hi everyone,

I just heard on Friday that I got a job in Sydney :censored: , so will be heading to Sydney in January 2009. If anyone knows of anyone who wants to share or if someone knows of a flat (or granny flat - not that I'm a granny!) to rent, please let me know. I am moving from Melbourne.

I will be working in Randwick, so obviously would like to live somewhere not too far away, or difficult to get to work. If sharing, definitely with someone who is neat, tidy, don't have parties all the time, etc...

It would also be great to meet up with people there and join in with a group. It's only me moving, I know some Aussies/Kiwis there but not a lot of young, working South Africans.

Please PM me.

I'm heading to SA for holidays in about two weeks time, and back to Australia mid-January. Will be moving my furniture there so long and put it in storage - if I can get it all done in the next two weeks!

Thanks! Looking forward to join all you Sydney-siders soon :ilikeit:

Hi Melbourne again, My son 29 could be interested. We are moving to acreage just outside Campbell town early Jan, but commuting for him is going to be a killer as he works in Crows nest. Will pass info on to him. then pm you.

Hi Melbourne again, My son 29 could be interested. We are moving to acreage just outside Campbell town early Jan, but commuting for him is going to be a killer as he works in Crows nest. Will pass info on to him. then pm you.

Hi Chester...thanks, - please do PM me, as I don't go on here that often anymore, and at least I get reminded by email when I get a PM. Especially in the next few weeks with everything I will have to do I'm not going to have much time to go onto the forum.

Thanks Polly!!! I hope so too - it better be, as I'm a little tired of moving around :censored: