Its kinda quite here in Sydney

Jacobus

Hi all

We've been here for a month now and nothing has happened. We had a nice lunch with SS and her family :ilikeit::unsure: and was hoping to meet the rest of you, but nothing..... :D

Can't we organize something.......a coffee.....or beer.....or anything..... ;)

Hope to hear from somebody soon.

Where in Sydney are u? I'm about to arrange a coffee meeting for the girls in the Hills, so maybe your wife can make it..... (Will post details in the Events sub-forum). I found that it's not always the best option to wait for someone to formally arrange a get together if you feel like company. You can take it upon yourself to PM a few ppl (or make an open invitation) to arrange a BBQ or get-together for a beer (I'm sure you'll find plenty takers as far as the beer goes... he-he!!) It will take some time to create e new circle of friends.....

Hi Riekie,

Hoe ver is die "hills" van Campbelltown af? Ek wil graag hê my sussie moet met julle kontak maak, maar ek kry haar nie om by die die forum aan te sluit nie. Sy is maar sku vir die tegnologie - nie dat sy nie weet hoe nie!

Groetnis,

Dreamy

Hi Dreamy, dit is so 62km Suid van ons:

Ons rëel gewoonlik ons "offisiele" koffie-kuiers op 'n Sondag laatoggend, sodat die girls wat werk dit ook kan bywoon - sy hoort so binne 40 minute hier te wees en kan dit regtig enige tyd bywoon! (Soos jy weet, is afstand niks in Aus nie!)

Dankie Riekie,

Ek sal kyk of ek haar sover kan kry om daar uit te kom. Mens kan maar net probeer, né? Ai as dit nou ek was, dan was hierdie koekstaking nou lankal maan toe :ilikeit:

Groetnis,

Dreamy

Guest Sunshine Sister
dan was hierdie koekstaking nou lankal maan toe :lol:

I heard that young lady !! ;)

Hehehehe, just kidding. :ilikeit: If you were here we could tally up the pedometers walking the Hills together !! I hope your sis will join us ! It will be great to have her there (it will be like having a little part of you with us.) YAY !!

Hey Jack, hoegannit ? Hubs beplan om 'n paar van die ouens bymekaar te kry vir 'n bier en 'n chat. Sal jou laat weet as jy belangstel. Stuur groete vir jou oulike vroutjie !

Love

SS

:D

(it will be like having a little part of you with us.)

The thin part ....... :ilikeit:;)

Greetings,

Dreamy