New Durbanville Kid on the Block Moving to Perth In Dec08

NickyG

We are a family of 4, hubby already started working in Perth in September and I am leaving in December (after schools have closed) with my daughter (17yrs) and son (14yrs) - and would love to hear from others out there who either live kind of closeby or have kids similar age - because I think it would be so nice for them to met up with others similar age who are going through the same roller coaster of events with all the emotions that are built into the package!!

Hi Nicky,

When you get here, we will get mine, yours and ours all together and try to get them all settled in nicely.

Excitement doll, enjoy the ride, I have sent you a pm as well.

Maybe the kids can e-mail mine and they can catch up on what happens here for the teenagers.

Cheerio

Kathy

• 5 months later...

Dear NickyG

We are in the same situation! We would also be very keen to meet up with fellow S.A. Where about in Perth are you located? We live in Morley(Bayswater). As we arrived 6 weeks ago, "not knowing a soul" it can be very lonley and even though the Aussies are so friendly, it will take time to "get into the click" so to speak. We have a 10 yr old daughter and a 15yr old son. Would be wonderful to meet ex pats for the occasional B.B.Q (takes awhile to get used to that term hey!!!)

Looking forward to hearing from you

regards EricaC

Hi Nicky

We stay in Harrington Waters, Rockingham, so if you stay close or want to take a drive down south, you are very welcome to pop in.

We know few people and can always hook you up with one of them. Wife, Hettie and son Roan 20 student (loves to get youth involve), daughter 18 stays in Kalgoorlie. We love to meet new people our age.

Cheers

Johan

Hi Nicky,

I have lost a bit on time here lately.

Have you arrived in Perth???

Cheers

Kathy