Launceston: SA Braai, 29 November 2008

Prieska

Hi to all the South Africans out there

It is time to get together for a braai again. I have arranged the NTCA cricket grounds in Launceston as venue again. It is the sport complex behind the K-Mart. The date is the 29th of November 2008 from 12pm onward with fires ready to braai at about 3pm in the afternoon. It is a bring your own and you need to bring your food and own plates and cutlery. There will be a cash bar at the venue that will be open. If you have any questions please contact (PM) me or Prieska (ILze) on this forum.

Could you also indicate if you are going to attend and how many people there will be in your group. There is no cost but a contribution towards wood and briquettes would be appreciated. I would also appreciate it if you can forward this message to all South Africans in your address book or people you know.

Hope to see you all there. :holy:

Regards

Eugene Roodt

• 1 month later...

i hope we are going to have a big crowd..am looking forward to meeting up with people i only chatted to on forum...yay!!!

Hi Lyall

Sounds like there will be quite a few families. Pity that not many will be coming from Hobart and surrounding area? I guess the distance is too far to travel to and fro in one day. We are setting up one family for the night from Hobart, would have been nice if all the SA families from there would also attend, I think there are even more SA families in Hobart than in Launceston.

Anyway, . . . looking forward to seeing you guys there. Have a great day. :ilikeit:

love ILze