Coffee Club - Helderberg

Allie en Urs

Hi, Ek wil graag n coffee club hou in die Helderberg omgewing. Is daar enige persone wat sal belangstel.

Dankie Urs

• 2 weeks later...

I am in Somerset West, and know a few people also jumping ship. Lets get a thing going,

Fritz

Dear Fritz, Allie & Urs,

I suggest you also make contact with Andro and Helena G on the forum. They are based in Rawsonville (I have no idea how far of close it is from Helderberg / Somerset West, but I am sure that they might be interested.

Good luck!

Pippa

If you want photos of Melbourne, Sydney and the Great Ocean Road, my Mum and sister have resently visited us and has take lots of photos with her. PM me for details.

Edited by Oubossies

Pippa , sorry if I am missing something but how can i get hold of Andro and Helen G

If you want photos of Melbourne, Sydney and the Great Ocean Road, my Mum and sister have resently visited us and has take lots of photos with her. PM me for details.

Hi there Oubossies,

I am very interested in the pics that you are offering.

If the offer still stands would you mind sending me some please? I have some friends who relocated to Melbourne in May this year and I am considering my options on jumping across "the big pond" as well, but I would like a few glimpses as to what it looks like first. Like many ex-pats, they seem quite happy so it must be okay over there.

My e-mail address is andre.duminiet@gmail.com.

Thank you very much and keep well.

Kind regards

Pippa , sorry if I am missing something but how can i get hold of Andro and Helen G

Hi Allie&Urs,

Click on Andro or Helena G and send them a PM or email.

Pippa

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

We want to meet the people from Cape Town area relocating or planning to do so.

Let us know when and where would suit you guys.

Helena G & Andro