Nursing in Sydney

pingz

I am planning on going to Sydney, and if all goes according to plan, to work in the Sydney Children's Hospital, and be there by March '09 :ilikeit::whome:

I am however slightly concerned as I havn't heard of any SA nurses in Sydney, everyone seems to be going to WA? and Melbourne?

Is there any particular reason for this? Salary to small to afford the life in Sydney ect ect??

I'm going as a singleton, so my salary only has to look after me ;)

That sounds great! I am sure many would go to Sydney if that is where they got a job. I am a Radiographer and I have a job offer in Brisbane so that is where we will go...IF I pass the IELTS and get my registration!!! And then if I pass the medical and so on... My offer is for March 09 and judging by the time lines on here - I do not feel optimistic. I want the 121 ENS visa as that gives us PR. I do not want temp Red as I am 46y and need stability and security. We are not on an adventure..we want a new and better life.

How is your process going?

By the way - also doing it alone - no agent!!!

That sounds great! I am sure many would go to Sydney if that is where they got a job. I am a Radiographer and I have a job offer in Brisbane so that is where we will go...IF I pass the IELTS and get my registration!!! And then if I pass the medical and so on... My offer is for March 09 and judging by the time lines on here - I do not feel optimistic. I want the 121 ENS visa as that gives us PR. I do not want temp Red as I am 46y and need stability and security. We are not on an adventure..we want a new and better life.

How is your process going?

By the way - also doing it alone - no agent!!!

Hi Roper!

I'm really really really hoping to get a job there, would be a dream come true to work in a children's hosp!!

I'm going the 457 route, hopefully it works out for me, don't want to sit around here waiting for PR, will get it once I'm there. Guess it is easier when you don't have any dependants;)

My process is still in it's early days, I'm waiting for the university to send my transcripts over so I can get registration, and once I have that I will apply for a job ect ect!!

Do you know if there is a hospital with Paeds ICU in Brisbane??