VISA approved

Leon.

We are on our way, :lol: as soon as I can get the tickets, we are on the plane. :(

I must be the happiest person alive, a new chance in a new country. I have the opportunity to provide a safe environment for my kids, what more can any man ask for.

Thanks ;) to all who participate in the forum, it sure makes it easier for the ones that are still thinking or busy with the whole process.

There is one question that keeps coming up in my mind, do they have car guards B) in Australia? I hope not. Over here in Toti there so many, and they are getting arrogant as well. Pretty soon they will form a union and strike and do the national dance (toi toi) in the streets. Some people even include them in their budget.

Regards

Leon

Edited by Leonp

:lol:B):(

Congrats Leon

and noooo here are no car "guards" and you don't pay for parking at shopping centres either... ;)

I have not been able to get any info on Midland/Swan Valley schools for you sorry.

cheers and see you soon.

Lindy-Lee

;)

:lol:B):(

Congrats Leon

and noooo here are no car "guards" and you don't pay for parking at shopping centres either... ;)

I have not been able to get any info on Midland/Swan Valley schools for you sorry.

cheers and see you soon.

Lindy-Lee

;)

Thanks Lindy-Lee

No problem about school info, I will be there soon.

Regards

Leon

Hi Leon

Congratulations!

yes-we do have car guards here on the Gold Coast. They are operational in Surfers Paradise. They wear Gold Bikinis and put money in the parking Metres so that our out of town visitors dont get a fine. Hows that for service!