• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FIrabbit

• Olkabolka

• somarie

• Johnny & Rene

flrabbit

Our meds finalized 21 July 2008 nothing yet.

Please when they come fetch you send them this way, maybe we can strangle something together.

Rene

helo

the co we had was meiridith meclean, applyd on line the en of june and had her the first of july, i needed some docs still she helped us very well, and are really good,i did not know the i as the dependant had to go for a medical, so she adviced me to do a medical as i did and it was on the 17th july i went for my medical... the doctor said it would be courierd the following thuesday.. and guess what he did not send it and we had a delay on hes side my medical was then send on the 24th of july... and the on the 4th august she contacted us as i need a letter from hubbys sponser that im included on the sponsership. she emailed me a form, i have send it to hubbys work on the 5th, the 6th they send it back for us to sighn, we send it back the 7th then his employer forwarded it to meridith the morning of 8th august, that afternoon we had been informed that our visas has been approfed, a friend of us had all in place and submitted her application 31 june and on 1 july it was approved.

good luck

melissa

BREATH BREATH BREATH BREATH BREATH

Monday is around the corner - hopefully us or someone will have good news by then.

Aahh feel a little better now

flrabbit have a good weekend and leave the paperclips and scissors at work - that counts for everybody thats waiting

By everyone going to find something to drink right now

"It's Monday and nothing yet.....!!!!!????????@%#^&"

Same here I am really going off my rocker, this waiting is driving me crazy crazy crazy.

Booze, screaming, eating, laughing hysterically and crying only helps so much.

Rene

According to our agent they are behind cause they had training for 10 days (yes two whole weeks!!!)

Hopefully we'll see lots of VISA GRANTED posts soon!

Our employer also seems frustrated that it's taking so long!

Also waiting, a bit behind you guys. Ours was lodged yesterday, and today it said "nomination approved" on the website. Hope it won't take too long!

Good luck everyone!

Well, we are also still waiting. Visa application was submitted on the 18th July with all medical info. My wife's health requirements were finalised on the 30th July. To date, mine is still sitting on 'health requirements outstanding'. This waiting is driving me mad. I have this massive urge to break something!!

I have just sent an e-mail to the Health Operations Centre (DIAC) asking for an update on my application and an ETA for the approval. Hopefully this sparks off some movement!

Flrabbit

Where is the "Tuesday and nothing yet!!! mad.gif" post.

You know what I have no idea what to do anymore, this morning I almost flipped.

Everyday on my way to work I tell myself to not even check up on the application, and what do I do when I walk through the door. Yes you guessed it, run like hell to get to the computer and check the progress. Then I feel like crying because there is still no difference - irritating the crap out of myself.

How do we handle this, I have no idea, so tired of being hopefull and being dissapointed every day.

Am I going nuts, yes yes yes

Everbody else have a lovely day, I feel a bit better getting this of my mind now.

Rene

Rene

Wednesday and nothing.....!!!!!^Q%$##%$!#@

Yes, we are busy going mad. Why do we do it to ourselfs. We all just hope for a bit of sunshine when you click on the immi site........and nothing. I want to break something or kick someone or do sometning that one should not be doing.......!!!!

We are all mad, they are coming to take us away to the funny farm.......Maybe all the mails we have been seeing is some more mad man sitting in the funny farm and are trying to get us too over there...........Is there really an Auz, that is the question for the day?????LOL

This is an another lost mail from a looney, lost, frustrated, mad, moerig, kwaad,..............rabbit.

Later

Ps. Rene......Stop looking at the site. They are all mad. Stop staring at the light, look away...............oooohhh look at the light, we must all go to the light.......LOL :ilikeit:

Also waiting, a bit behind you guys. Ours was lodged yesterday, and today it said "nomination approved" on the website. Hope it won't take too long!

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to all of you.......see you at the funny farm......

According to our agent they are behind cause they had training for 10 days (yes two whole weeks!!!)

Hopefully we'll see lots of VISA GRANTED posts soon!

Our employer also seems frustrated that it's taking so long!

I hope that they have enjoyed the training and that they are full of knowledge and that they can project there full of knowledgeness onto paper now and assist the people on there way to the funny farm…….there’s the light, follow the light…..we must follow the light…………â€running towards light and tripped over power cable, dammit………….ooooohhhh look at the lovely light :ilikeit:

It looks like they are issuing now. I'm sure it will happen shortly!! Sydney recieved medicals on the 15th July and it was approved 19th August. So just hang in there guys!!!! (easier said than done, I know)

N N N N O O O O F F F F R R R R E E E E A A A A K K K K I I I I N N N N G G G G N N N N E E E E W W W W S S S S

I need some serious serious serious help, going bonckers. People are staring at me, maybe its because I as a grown up woman is jumping up and down like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum. Maybe I should stop doing that and then they will go away.

flrabbit hang in there I am sure it cant be that long anymore, maybe one of us will be lucky very soon.

Rene

Aandag almal

Ek is op 'n high op die oomblik. Ons 457 is binne 4 dae goedgekeur. Wow en Jippee en wat de drommel doen ek nou eerste... Laat weet al die mense op die forum daar is hoop.

Ek moet sê Australian Migration Lawyers het die aansoek hanteer en ons werkgewer is Logan City Council en dit help as dinge aan albei kante baie professioneel hanteer word.

Ek bewe soos 'n riet. Mens soek die hele tyd bevestiging en daar is dit nou.

Brisbane hier kom ons. Ons land in Oktober betyds vir die laaste skoolkwartaal.

Groete

Lizél