QUESTIONS

Hi everybody <_<

I would like to know, when I apply for passports, unabridged certificates and translate all papers, what is the chance that I wont get my Visa approved or IETS test. It is a lot of money thats gone be wasted. I know it sounds bit negative, but the question keeps coming up.

Maybe someone out here had the same experience

Please convince me otherwise

Greetings

Eddie

Hi Eddie,

I don;t know what kind of visa that you are applying for, so it makes it tricky to answer. Maybe if you give a little more info (I apologise if you've already done this elsewhere on the forum) then others than assist. My understanding is that if you meet the points requirements and pass the IELTS, and have no criminal record, then you should be fine for the independant visas. On a sponsored visa, you don't need the points, but you must have an employer willing to sponsor you.

I hope this helps a little, but please give more info for a more concise answer.

Cheers

AJay

Hi Eddie,

I think you should think of it as an investment in your future. If you budget for these items over a few months, it should not be too hard on your pocket, and then you have it. If, by some way, you don't qualify for an Australian visa, you can always try again. Things change every year. You could even then try to go to New Zealand, where you will also need those documents.

Greetings,

Dreamy

Hi Eddie,

I don;t know what kind of visa that you are applying for, so it makes it tricky to answer. Maybe if you give a little more info (I apologise if you've already done this elsewhere on the forum) then others than assist. My understanding is that if you meet the points requirements and pass the IELTS, and have no criminal record, then you should be fine for the independant visas. On a sponsored visa, you don't need the points, but you must have an employer willing to sponsor you.

I hope this helps a little, but please give more info for a more concise answer.

Cheers

AJay

Hi Ajay

I want to apply for the subclass 136, but want to see if I can get a sponser first. I do meet the require points and do not have any criminal records.

Thanks for replying, feel better already

Eddie