TRA Skills assesment questions

Adriana

Hi All

Great forum. We've been reading it for the last 2 weeks solid and have found many, many pieces of really great advice :angry:

I am busy compiling our TRA Skills Assesment package and would like to know if there is anywhere I could go to find sample letters for the statements (from clients and suppliers) one is supposed to provide for proving that you have been self-employed. It sounds pretty straight forward, but I would like to be sure all I's have been dotted and T's have been crossed so things would go smoothly.

Any help would be appreciated!

TIA

Adriana

Hi Adriana :)

I did my husbands TRA application a few years back. At the time he had been self employed for 10 years. What I did was to write up what I wanted on the letters and then I arranged with the customers/suppliers to have them retype it using their company letterhead. I still have copies of some of the letters, unfortunately my scanner is on the blink otherwise I would post them here but you are welcome to PM me a number that I can fax them to if you like.

Hope this helps :)