Pietermaritzburg Coffee Club

Dee Dee

I'm Keen Noodles, Will look around at locations.

COME ON GUYS LETS GIVE THEM A SEND OFF!!!!

Please let us know what the plans are - if you don't mind us gate crashing we would love to join you in PMB.

Cheers

Narms

Right guys - let's make a decision here. Welcome to come to our place in Howick or we go to Noodles.

Narms, as always, all welcome!!

Let us know...

Would love to join you, but I'm away this weekend. Will make a plan for the next one, hopefully in Septemeber. Just before theB's fly off(hopefully) :)

Have fun.

Suzanne, I have sent you a pm - no prob for us, here or at your , at least no one can make a mess here???? :):o:ilikeit::ilikeit:

So if you guys are keen to come here just bring all your goodies and...................a braai!!!

No prob for us at all

Leaving it up to Suzanne she has my details and can let me know where and when.

Thanks guys

Lets meet at Noodles then., say from about 12. PM me for directions. Just remember to bring everything you need.

Plates, glasses, cutlery, chairs, braais (we can bring our half drum) so maybe one other, tongs, meat, a salad each, salt/pepper, please add what I have forgotten.

I will bring charcoal and firelighters for all.

Looking forward to meeting everyone there!!

Edited by TheBs

Would love to join you, but I'm away this weekend. Will make a plan for the next one, hopefully in Septemeber. Just before theB's fly off(hopefully) :)

Have fun.

Good one J&j. You don't know how hard we are praying for that day!! I'm sure we'll bump into you at the mall before then.

Sorry to have missed this one, Something came Up at the last minute. Hopefully we will catch you at the next one.

Wade