Pietermaritzburg Coffee Club

Dee Dee

Hey all

It has been over a month since we last got together, so I was wondering when we would be meeting next?

Is Sunday's better for y'all and what about the second week end in June?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey all

It has been over a month since we last got together, so I was wondering when we would be meeting next?

Is Sunday's better for y'all and what about the second week end in June?

Hi

Looks like no one has replied yet!

Now that we have officially gotten our visa and are "out of the closet" so to speak, I think it would be great to have a get together and meet everyone in PMB! We unfortunately cannot make it 2nd weekend in June, the 3rd weekend in June is the long weekend and Comrades Marathon but the weekend after would be good for us, if anyone is keen?????????????

You can count us in just let us know when and where.

Hi Di

Sorry - missed your original post

Any arrangements yet?? Either the weekend of the 21st or 28th should be good for us.

Personally, I think just a get together/braai at someone's house or a neutral venue is great and a bit cheaper than eating out.

Thanks

Keep me posted on this one.........would love to make one of the coffee clubs????

I am free weekend 21st or 28th?? Sunday being a good day?

Guys coffee club is on 5th July at Krantzkloof Nature Reserve or are u PMB guys going to do a seperate one?

Edited by candivw

Hello Everyone,

Great to see that there is "coffee club" meeting plans. We are keen and can make the 21 June (weekend of College old boys) and the 5th July.

Please keep us posted.

The 21st is a Saturday, so if you are keen we can do a braai at our place? Or Sunday lunch?

Unfortunately we cannot go to the Durban meeting on the week end of the 5th July.

The 21st is a Saturday, so if you are keen we can do a braai at our place? Or Sunday lunch?

Unfortunately we cannot go to the Durban meeting on the week end of the 5th July.

21st or 22nd is fine with us - let us know what everyone decides!

• 1 month later...
21st or 22nd is fine with us - let us know what everyone decides!

Lets try again.... :rolleyes:

Who from Pietermaritzburg would be keen or available to get together on the first week end of August?

Lets try again.... :rolleyes:

Who from Pietermaritzburg would be keen or available to get together on the first week end of August?

Sounds great. Count us in; myself hubby and 2 kids....will be great to meet other "maritzburgers"....haven't been to a coffe club as yet!

Lou

Sorry!! Was hoping to attend one of these before we left, but it seems have run out of time! We are off to a wedding on the 2nd August so won't be able to make it, but have a drink for us okay!!!!! :ilikeit:

Annette & Steve

Sorry, cant make it that weekend. i'm away for a few days.

How does the following weekend look? Sunday the 17th?

The following weekend would make it the 8/9 August ---- we might be able to make that one, but are unfortunately leaving PMB on latest the 10th so can't make anything after that.

Find a date that suits all of you and if we can make it we certainly will!!!

We would be keen to try and meet sometime.

Kobus

Sorry!! Was hoping to attend one of these before we left, but it seems have run out of time! We are off to a wedding on the 2nd August so won't be able to make it, but have a drink for us okay!!!!! :ilikeit:

Annette & Steve

Come on guys

I really think we must try and get together again - this Sat, the 9th is a Public Holiday.

How about we try and get together for a lunchtime braai say at 12??

Bring own meat and drinks and then a salad to share. Just helps to keep the costs down.

Would anyone be prepared to have it at there home or suggest somewhere we can get together.

Any takers....

What about Wylie Park?

I have tried to get some info on Wylie Park and I'm not winning.

Have you guys been there? Do they have braai facilities or can one bring their own? Entrance fee?

Wylie Park

Great for picnics no braai facilities and none allowed. There is no entrance fee.

Hey guys we could do the 9th August!!! Would do it at my house but it'll be empty :ilikeit::o:lol:

I am keen, anywhere in PMB sounds great???? Ideas Ideas Ideas???????

If we can't think of anywhere either for a picnic or braai we dont' mind holding it at our house, as long as everyone can bring all their bits and pieces, ie a fold up table, own chairs, glasses etc, just as if they were going to a public place and if someone or maybe 2 people could bring a braai????

Everything of ours will be on the container but we can all make do??? Let me know what you think and we could do it midday on Sat 9th August????

Either way or wherever we can make it!!!!! Looking so forward to meeting everyone now!!!!!