VISA'S Approved!!

At last I just got word from Aus that our Visas have been approved! :ilikeit::oops::D Now the rush starts to get everything in place.

Thank you to those that assisted me with with some answers and to all those who freely put their experiences on the forum. The information contained here on the site and the willingness of everybody to share their know how is really appreciated

Thanks again

Willie Bosman and Family.

Well done to the Bosmans-Good Luck with the next round!

Guest colton

Congrats Bosman Family. If I remember correctly you are going on a 457 sponsored VISA, how long did it take from the time you mailed the forms till you got the VISA? We are also waiting anxiously for a 457!

Congratulations Willie!! Enjoy the journey from here on - and look forward to seeing you here on our shores :hug:

Cheers

Ajay

Congrats Bosman Family. If I remember correctly you are going on a 457 sponsored VISA, how long did it take from the time you mailed the forms till you got the VISA? We are also waiting anxiously for a 457!

Thats right we are going on a 457 visa and once everything was done and lodged only 13 days.

Veels Geluk jong!! Waar gaan julle julself vestig?

Hi Dedrei

Ek het werk gekry op Roxby Downs SA maar sal eers in Woomera bly tot behuising beskikbaar word in Roxby self. Ek hoor van vriende wat in die laaste twee maande oor is die huise is maar klein en nie baie goed gebou nie maar nou ja soos die engelse sal se "Beggars cant be choosers". ek hoop om sodra ek Permanent Residancy gekry het darm so gou moontlik iets ordentliks op die mark kom te koop, dus hou ons maar duim vas alles werk uit. Ek moet se ek is oorweldig met al die moeite wat deur die staff op Olympic Mine gedoen is om ons daar te kry. As dit gebruik kan word as maatstaf van wat kom dink ek ons het die "Jackpot" geslaan. :ilikeit:

• 3 weeks later...

We will be flying directly to Sydney then on to Adelaide on the 18th of September and then on to Roxby Downs.

See you soon in Aus. :P

Willie,

Congrats, baie geluk and welcome <_< . Yes, the service you saw is a fair indication of the life and ethic here. I experienced the same, skilled people are in high demand and treated well. Besides, ons Suid Aussies is gasvry verby :blush: The road to PR is easy if your employer helps you under the RSMS scheme.

I live in Adelaide, let me know if I can help with something on the 18th when you are here, even a friendly face :ilikeit: and a cup of coffee ( on me since I earn $ ! )

Sterkte en groete,

Marius

Dankie Marius

I am not sure what exactly is in store for us yet in Adelaide but I am told there will be some orientation program to follow and then the normal Bank accounts, drivers licences etc. before we go on to Woomera and Roxby Downs.

Sal jou laat weet as ek iets hoor.