Got It!!

Hi all,

Thanks so much for all your support and assistance to date! After many nights of getting up to check e-mails and watching at the window for the postman - we received our approval via e-mail this morning!! Exactly 11 months to the day!

I will be posting again shortly as soon as I figure out the next step and call on you all for advice!!

Will hopefully meet up with some of you next year in Perth!

Lee, Mark and Jess :ilikeit:

Congratulations, Lee, Mark and Jess!!!!!

Now let the fun and games begin! Hope you don't get too stressed out!

Mara

Another jackpot winner! Well done!

Baie geluk!! I hope you will enjoy your new found freedom.

• 2 weeks later...

Lee and MUM!

well done for sticking it out and going thro' the whole emigration process with all its emotional ups and downs.

I hope you not only stay and bring up your families in Australia over the years to come, but also come to enjoy and love what Australia has to offer. . . . . . its culture, its egalitarianism, its mateship and its people, who are there to be "tapped into" and enjoyed.

Australians . . . when you get to know them at a deep and personal level . . . aren't much different from the average South African. We want to enjoy life, have mates round for a barbie, go with them and their families off to the beach or for a fortnight's 4Wheel Drive together out in the Outback, watch the "footie" on Saturday afternoons (cricket in summertime), and have a round of cards in the evenings over a beer or wine.

All this . . . . . in safety and security, with a good Western lifestyle, and a great climate.

At the end of the day, that's really what life's all about.

Don't tell me South Africans want more? I wouldn't beleive it.

Australia.

Enjoy.