New from P.E

Non

I agree with all the above.

We are from PE and are moving to Aus in Aug next year. We received our 175 Visas in october....very exciting.

You need to have your skills assessed by any of the assessing authorities in Aus.

I have a BCom degree from UPE and had to have in assessed before they would accept it as a valid degree. The best is to contact UPE, as you will need a copy of all your results for your qualification, as well as the entire syllabus. You will also need a letter stating that your degree was conducted in English. Once you have these documents, only then can you submit your assessment application. It's a timely exercise, so the sooner you get it over with, the better. :ilikeit:

We used an agent in Pretoria, and she is awesome. I would suggest using an agent rather than tryin to do it yourself. Aus is very pedantic about the information you submit, and one small error could result in your visa being denied.

I agree with Geeone..the application process and points system is changing dramatically from July next year and it is going to make it more difficult to get your visa. They are looking for the 'best of the best', and from July, if you qualifiy, you go into a 'pool'...and then you hope really hard that you get selected. It is very similar to the New Zealand selection process.

Good luck!!

Are any of the users in this group that are from PE already is Aus? We are looking to go to Melbourne, but need a little more info of the lifestyle there as well as which areas should be avoided etc....so many decisions...so little time. :(

We need to put our house on the market in January and have to find a good selling agent...someone who is not going to charge the earht in commission...and who will get the right buyer. We need to sell fast so that the rest of the things can be done. Anyone got any suggestions on selling agents in PE?

Any info will be greatly appreciated.

• 4 months later...