Tracking Application

Guest colton

Guest colton

I suppose I should address this to Cindylou as she seems to be quite clued up concerning PR VISA's. If I have a file number how do I go about tracking my visa application? I found a link somewhere once, before I had a file number, that told you step by step what was happening to your particular application, eg: medicals waiting, etc. True to Mr Murphy I can't find it anymore! :ilikeit: Have you any idea?

As far as I know, you can only track the online applications (like 457 visas) on DIMIA's site. You can have a look at other peoples progess at http://wwww.austimeline.com who are in similar situations or categories as you are for PR visas.

Hi Colton

Dedrei's quite correct - you can only track online applications. As you're in SA I would assume that your application was paper based, so you won't be able to track it. However, reading the application timelines on the forum Dedrei mentioned can give you some idea of what's going on.

What is quite strange is how the odd application seems to be approved way in advance of all the others, for example some of the applications lodged in March 06 have already been approved - Go Figure!

I'm on the "Skilled Aussie Sponsored" as Clou (yeah, really original)

Catch ya later, C