Durbanville: Coffee Club, 17 May 2008

Tsunabi

Haai, almal in Durbanville Koffieklub -

Ek wil voorstel dat elkeen met die byeenkoms 17 Mei 'n naamplakkertjie opsit (forumnaam en/of regte naam) ?

Dink julle dis sinvol ?

Alida

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsunabi

• tennantrodney

• Alida

• Christina

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tsunabi & KangoSA

Hi is daar nog plek vir twee, ek en manlief sal die kinders by ouma los, belowe!

laat weet hoe wat en waar!! :ilikeit:

Hi There

see that you have are having a coffee club meeting on 17 May 2008, is there still room for another 3 people? if there is PLEASE count us in (2 adults and one child, 3 and a half years) need all the help we can get. :)

Please could you forward time and place?

Thanks

Shaun & Monique

Edited by Shaun&Monique

Hi there, we would also like to attend. We've just started looking into the possibility of moving to Australia and would love to chat to everyone.

Cheerio

Jose and Mariska

Hi there, we would also like to attend. We've just started looking into the possibility of moving to Australia and would love to chat to everyone.

Cheerio

Jose and Mariska

Welkom, julle 2 !!! Sien uit om julle daar OOK weer te kan sien !

Alida

Cheerio

Jose and Mariska

mmmmm..... I'm sure there is a José Saayman working with me.... With a wife called Mariska.....

Hi all

It seems that we have now reached full capacity. :lol: Unfortunately we won't be able to accomodate any more people at our home. :unsure:

(I am working under the assumption that everybody who said they are coming thus far are definately coming. :lol: )

We just want to thank everybody for their enthusiastic replies and we look forward to meeting everybody on the 17th.

Groete

Tsunabi & KangoSA

Hi all

It seems that we have now reached full capacity. ;) Unfortunately we won't be able to accomodate any more people at our home. :whome:

(I am working under the assumption that everybody who said they are coming thus far are definately coming. :ph34r: )

We just want to thank everybody for their enthusiastic replies and we look forward to meeting everybody on the 17th.

Groete

Tsunabi & KangoSA

May I suggest that we all have a sticker on our clothes with our names on (maybe real and forum names ?). This will make the 'get-to-know' quicker ?

Alida

May I suggest that we all have a sticker on our clothes with our names on (maybe real and forum names ?). This will make the 'get-to-know' quicker ?

Not a bad idea. We've been to a couple, and tho we have often seen the same faces, there's always new ones and it can help to break the ice :D

We'd love to join you for this, but we are aiming to fly out to Brissie on the 18th (or 19th, depending on when we can move our flight), and will be in Jhb from the week before that.

Have fun! :blush:

J & M.

Alida

Hi Alida

Jip, that is the idea we had :lol: . We havent been to any coffee club and I thought stickers would be the quickest way to remember names and connect them to the "forum" names we kinda know.

Tsunabi (Talita)

Hi Tsunabi

We unfortunatly won't be able to make it for the braai/ spit as my hubby is on standby & we are busy trying to get ready for our container that will be packed in the last week of May. We will try to pop in for a drink, please PM me your address.

Thanks

Hi there.

I am so disappointed to see that you are full-up. :(

I have been avoiding responding to your thread as we are in the final stages of our application process. Our visa allocation or rejection will come anytime from this moment - probably until the get together. The reason why I was reluctant to accept the invite was incase our application was turned down - that would be too :( . Anyways, I thought I would answer now... if you have a cancellation or an opening, and if we get our Visa, we (my husband, our toddler and I) would love to attend.

Damn - saw this a little too late... we're also in Sonstraal Heights :(

But we're also just contemplating a move, so yea not really at a final stage yet!

Enjoy!

Hallo almal

Wou julle net laat weet ek het al reeds n ruk terug stickers(gewone skool boek labels) gekoop vir die doel. Ek het ook gedink dit sal die maklikste manier wees om die gesigte en die name saam te sit en aangesien ons al amper 40 volwassenes is wat kom sal dit die proses baie vergemaklik. :rolleyes:

Groete

Tsunabi

Hallo almal

Wou julle net laat weet ek het al reeds n ruk terug stickers(gewone skool boek labels) gekoop vir die doel. Ek het ook gedink dit sal die maklikste manier wees om die gesigte en die name saam te sit en aangesien ons al amper 40 volwassenes is wat kom sal dit die proses baie vergemaklik. :ilikeit:

Groete

Tsunabi

Shoe 40 volwassenes! Het nooit gedink dit is so baie mense nie. Ons sien uit om almal te ontmoet. Stickers is reg met ons.

Groete

Christina

Hi there!

Since we got our visa today, we will DEFINITELY be there! :ilikeit:

Hi all

Here is the info:

Place:

Sonstraal Heights - Details to follow in PM's

Time:

5 o' clock on 17 May- Food will be ready from 6

Food:

SPIT with 3 salads and rolls

Hot Dogs will be available for kiddies

To bring:

Own drinks - and glasses if possible

Fold-up chairs if possible :blush:

Cost:

R 75 per person

PM's to follow soon. PLSE RSVP BEFORE FRIDAY 9 MAY

Groete

Tsunabi and KangoSA

Hi

If you have any vacancies please let us know. 2 adults and 2 kids (actaully 3 adults as megs is 14 already).

Would love to take the seats if you have some drop outs - please PM me as we are in Kommetjie and its quite a way but we would love to make it.

K

Hi Tsunabi and Kango

We are looking forward to meet everybody. This will be good for my children - the past couple of days they have been moning about not having family or friends in Oz. They will now be able to see that there will be other SA children who will go through the same thing they will and it will be wonderful for them to start making friends beforehand.

When do we pay you? On the day or will you give us bank details in your PM? Also, is the price only for adults or does it include the children as well?

Looking forward to meeting you guys

Regards

Christina

Hi guys

Might I suggest a bigger venue to accommodate everyone. I am sure there will be lots of families that would love to join you.

Cheers

D

I'll second that !! Let us know if we can help search for a venue.

We have a friend who has a guest house in Durbanville, I think she would be willing to accomodate a spit for the event - she makes fabulous, affordable foods anyways ....

Hi all

Here is the info:

Place:

Sonstraal Heights - Details to follow in PM's

Time:

5 o' clock on 17 May- Food will be ready from 6

Food:

SPIT with 3 salads and rolls

Hot Dogs will be available for kiddies

To bring:

Own drinks - and glasses if possible

Fold-up chairs if possible :thumbdown:

Cost:

R 75 per person

PM's to follow soon. PLSE RSVP BEFORE FRIDAY 9 MAY

Groete

Tsunabi and KangoSA

Hi there,

Maryke, Bruce and Michael will defenitly be coming. two adults and one kid. C u then.

Maryke

Hi - just want to get an idea of everybody who is coming to the get-together - I am curious about who I am going to get to meet! :ilikeit:

I will be there - with hubby and 2.5 year old daughter. :)

Who else is coming?