Durbanville: Coffee Club, 17 May 2008

Tsunabi

Hi there fellow Capetonians.

We want to have a CT bring and braai at our place. :) If it seems that the interest is VERY big we can choose another venue to have the braai at but I will see to those arrangements.

Please let me know who of you guys and gals out there will be able to attend on the 17th of May in Sonstraal Heights in Durbanville.

Hope to hear from ya'all soon :lol:

Tsunabi & KangoSA

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsunabi

• tennantrodney

• Alida

• Christina

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi All

Just to add to the wife's earlier post, we really look forward to meeting all those in the same boat as us on the road to a new life in Aus. Maybe we can learn from each other(actually quite sure of this) and just increase our friendship group.

Really hoping to see a great turnout.... :lol:

God Bless

Argh, I keep missing out on these get togethers!

It's my hubby's bday that day, so won't be able to make it.

But hope you guys have a great time!

Cheers,

Michele

Hi there

I will have to speak to my man as he has a bithday that weekend too.

It will be nice to attend so close to where we live.

Hope to see you

L

OK someone else is making arrangements........ this is good!

Considering it'll be in winter, am i correct in assuming your place has an indoor braai area? or an under cover area?

You can put us down, 2 adults and 1 child (she'll be 8 by then). Hopefully we'll have our visa by then!

Please let us know all the details when they're finalised.

Hi Guys

Aramat,

Have an outdoor undercover braai and HUGE fireplace, so warmth will not be an issue. Look forward to meeting the 3 of you....will post more details when we have a better feel of exact numbers.

Michelle, sorry you will be unable to attend....Hope to meet you guys at the next outing though and Happy Birthday to hubby

Groentjie, would love to meet you guys......so see what you can do

God Bless

Hi guys

We would love to come, especially since it's so close for us too!

We will confirm a bit closer to the time, but so far you can count us in.

We are 2 adults and one 18 month old.

Cheers

Tania

Michelle, sorry you will be unable to attend....Hope to meet you guys at the next outing though and Happy Birthday to hubby

Thanks!

Yes, will most def try and make the next get together!

Have a great time! :ilikeit:

Hi,

Would have loved to be there but will be in Melbourne by then!!! :ilikeit:

Enjoy and have a great time!!!

These coffee clubs are the best!

Cheers,

Carla

Hi there,

My wife and I are newbies at this - but would love to come. 2 adults. no kids yet.

Regards, Rodney and Carmen

Hi,

Would have loved to be there but will be in Melbourne by then!!! :ph34r:

Enjoy and have a great time!!!

These coffee clubs are the best!

Cheers,

Carla

We have just started the process - absolutely jealous of you guys! We are also hoping to settle in Melbourne. Good luck and Godspeed!

We want to have a CT bring and braai at our place. B) If it seems that the interest is VERY big we can choose another venue to have the braai at but I will see to those arrangements.

Please let me know who of you guys and gals out there will be able to attend on the 17th of May in Sonstraal Heights in Durbanville.

Hope to hear from ya'all soon :ilikeit:

Tsunabi & KangoSA

Hi, we're interested, are newbies ourselves, would like to have more details on the event, especially time of day, because we have a 2 yr old and a 5 month old, who go to bed quite early. Would love to meet others and talk, since we are still in shock because of the seemingly inevitable ...

Louw & Alida Pretorius & kids

Hi, we're interested, are newbies ourselves, would like to have more details on the event, especially time of day, because we have a 2 yr old and a 5 month old, who go to bed quite early. Would love to meet others and talk, since we are still in shock because of the seemingly inevitable ...

Louw & Alida Pretorius & kids

Hallo daar

Welkom op die forum, hier gaan julle julle gate uit geniet :ilikeit: . Strekte met al die besluite.

Oh, please be aware, this forum is VERY ADDICTIVE!!!!!! Seriously!! B)

Groete

Martin

Edited by 4vannemerwes

Hi Guys

We would love to join you for the get-together. Just let us know all the details closer to the time. There are 4 or us. Kids are 3 1/2 and 4 1/2 and are absolute angels :blush: yea right :blush:

Cheers,

KMG

Edited by KMG

We want to have a CT bring and braai at our place. B) If it seems that the interest is VERY big we can choose another venue to have the braai at but I will see to those arrangements.

Hope to hear from ya'all soon :ilikeit:

Tsunabi & KangoSA

Hi There,

My husband and I are only in the beginning stages of our application, so would love to come and hear any tips or advise. There is just the two of us.

Kind regards,

Kerry & Richard

Hi guys,

We'd love to come too (might even have our visa by then!). We're 2 adults and 2 children (3 and 4 years old).

Let's just confirm closer to the time!

Anzel.

Hi All

Well the response has been quite amazing :ilikeit: We are trying to work out the logistics and closer to the time will advise all the where\when\what etc.

It will be great to meet new people and hopefully make new friends and I think we all having something to share\learn in regards the process and the new home to be Australia.

Will chat again real soon

God Bless

Gavin and Talita

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there guys

You can count us in as well: 2 x adults. I think I will use the services of granny as babysitter while I still can! Unless anyone else is bringing girls of ages 8 and 9?

[Hi Tsunabi, we would love to come. We are in the beginning stages, but would love to come. 2 adults and 2 children (10 and 7).

Will contact you closer to time to arrange adress and times.

Regards

Hallo Tsunabi en Kango

Ons sal ook graag wil bywoon. Ons is 2 volwassenes en 2 kinders (11 en 9). Vriende van ons wat ook op die forum is wil ook bywoon. Hulle is 2 volwassenes en 2 kinders (9 en 5). Ek hoop julle het genoeg plek dit lyk of julle 'n klomp mense daar gaan hê!

Groete

Marcel en Enè Crous.

Hallo Tsunabi en Kango

Ons wil ook graag die braai bywoon, as daar nog plek is. Ons is 2 volwassenes en 1 kind (seun) (7 jaar oud).

Ons visa is reeds goedgekeur en ons sal graag enige vrae beantwoord.

Maryke, Bruce en Michael Nicholas

Hi All

Just to add to the wife's earlier post, we really look forward to meeting all those in the same boat as us on the road to a new life in Aus. Maybe we can learn from each other(actually quite sure of this) and just increase our friendship group.

Really hoping to see a great turnout.... :ilikeit:

God Bless

Hi there Kangosa

Where abouts in sonstraal heights are you as we are aslo in sonstraal heights in Duet crescent.

We are very new to this whole immigrating to Aus thing.

Hi Guys,

My husband is working part of the day~ however, if it fits in with the time that you guys are meeting up, we would also love to come.... Even if we just pop in for a drink.

Two adults and 2 kids (3yrs and by then the baby will be 3months old)

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Ally and Hertzog