Jump to content
    • Immigration
      • General Discussion on Immigration
      • Questions on Immigration
      • Discussion specifically on applying for visas
      • Questions related to applying for a visa
      • Discussion on LSD Trips & Arrivals
      • Settling In
      • Coffee Clubs
      • Schools & Education
      • Going Back?
    • Discussions
      • Foyer
      • General
      • Events
      • Communities
      • Money!
      • Home and Hearth
      • Health and Wellness
      • Ladies' Lounge
      • The Men's Shed
      • Spiritual Life
      • Lost-n-Found
      • Places of Interest
      • Journals
      • Travel
      • Funnies
    • Advertising
      • Classifieds
      • KuierKoerier©
    • Employment
      • Queries, Tips and News
      • Networking
      • Looking
      • Offering
      • Business
    • News from South Africa
      • General
      • Sport
    • Technical
      • Forum Help
      • Computers and Internet
      • Announcements
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Recent Status Updates

    • maxine


      Temporary Accommodation 
      We are wanting to rent our home out to fellow South Africans who are looking for temporary accommodation during the month of October- mid Nov this year. 
      We have planned a trip to South Africa and would like for our home to be taken care of whiles we are away. We are in Mount Barker South Australia. If you are keen please send me a message and we can discuss further.
      A Lovely large property with everything you need to make your stay enjoyable. close to shops, schools and parks.

      · 0 replies
    • Geronimo

      Geronimo  »  SD_MOA

      Good Day,
      When lodging your visa, are you required to include a cover letter that is like an index of all your submissions. 
      · 0 replies
    • Geronimo

      Geronimo  »  SD_MOA

      Good Day,
      On the issue of dependant children etc, I am applying for the SC804 Aged Parent Visa. Is it compulsory or even necessary to complete and submit Form 47A if you have no dependant children?
      My children are all married. It is only my wife and me that is applying for the visa.
      Thank you in advance.
      · 3 replies
    • bernadette24

      bernadette24  »  Elza

      Hi Elna, which email address did you send your form 80, police clearance certificate to? Thank you
      · 2 replies
    • Elza

      Elza  »  TeeTMI

      @TeeTMI I have seen a few of your posts, you are very knowledgable and was wondering if you could help me out with a little information.  I was granted my 143 parent visa in July 2018 and my eldest son is my sponsor.  I only have two son's and am a single parent. 
      My younger son and his wife are still in SA, what options do I have in somehow in the future bringing him over so we as a family can all be together again.  
      I would really appreciate any advice you are able to give me, the three of us have always been really close and it's such a disjointed feeling knowing he is not here.  
      Thank you so much......
      · 1 reply
  • Create New...