189's Lodged March 2015

vanSchoorFamily

Lodgements for Jan 2015 was a great success ... lets track March 2015 and give hope to future lodgers! :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

• Like 1

Our agent lodged all paperwork on the 5th March.

• Like 1

Lodgements for Jan 2015 was a great success ... lets track March 2015 and give hope to future lodgers! :ilikeit: :ilikeit:

Thanks!!!

Just starting out on the 189 ...will try to 'lodge' next month!

• Like 1

Hey @vanSchoorFamily

I already started a thread for 189's lodged in March. are we going to move onto this one or?

@angelamartins36, glad some other people have lodged in March on this forum, thought I was the only one, now we can keep track :)

Edited by HHH
  • Like 2

Hey @vanSchoorFamily

I already started a thread for 189's lodged in March. are we going to move onto this one or?

@angelamartins36, glad some other people have lodged in March on this forum, thought I was the only one, now we can keep track :)

My bad ... I wasn't aware.

Just very interesting to see the progress on the Lodged visa's.... any one will be fine

Edited by vanSchoorFamily
  • Like 1

Hi All

We lodged last few days in feb, can we just ride on this thread then ? :grads:

Im sure it wont be a problem...I have created a topic for Feb...but no sweat!

Good luck on you application...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone.

How long does it typically take from lodging? We have a race against time as my wife is turning 40 in June and we are still waiting on skills assessment. Do you think we'll make it?

@JocaWood, it usually takes on average about 8 weeks for a CO to be assigned, thats just the feel i get looking at peoples timelines, so the March group will probably be here in May :king:

@Pietnaude, from what i have seen and readings peoples timelines, (also taking into account the point allocation etc), it looks about 8 weeks, but i have seen very lucky people getting assigned CO's before that. This is all i have just investigated myself, so dont take it as "word", hopes this helps

Hi all. We lodged 13th March, so the patient wait for CO is happening ha ha, not even going to look until the end of April/beginning of May. The earliest I have picked up on this forum is 6weeks, so will start looking then:) time to 'vasbyt'

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Our agent has informed us that the DIBP has requested our medical school to be done. Good luck everyone looks like the "Marchers" are starting to be assessed.

• Like 1

Nice one @angelamartins36!!! Is the DIBP department of immigration & boarder protection? So basically what you saying is that a CO has been assigned? Wow, that's crazy, 5weeks!!! We applied a week after you on the 13th March so hopefully we will get a CO soon :)

• Like 1

Our application is actually for a 190 (onshore with state sponsorship from South Australia) as we are already in Oz on a 457. Our agent has confirmed the a VPO has reviewed our file and requested our medicals as they are the only thing outstanding. We will do these the first week of May.

• Like 1

Hi all. We lodged 13th March, so the patient wait for CO is happening ha ha, not even going to look until the end of April/beginning of May. The earliest I have picked up on this forum is 6weeks, so will start looking then:) time to 'vasbyt'

thanx cuzzy..yeah my friend lodged for a 189 appllication on 5th march and he got his visa yesterday..so we are not far now..i was in the immigration office yesterday here in brisbane. unfortunatly, they are not allowed to tell us if our application have been picked up by CO or not..lol

we should hear from them brother, may be by end this week or next...fingers crossed

• Like 2

Geeeez like, that's fast! Cool man, fingers crossed!

haha yeah bro...that's crazy aye..to fregin quick lol :jester:........there is another forum called pomsinoz, which has many marchers..lol...alight stay in touch cuzzy....

• Like 2

Wow thats fast! Every week feels like a month (and we only lodged 2 April) ???

We did the application ourselves, submitted it, did our medicals, and the first thing we heard from them was the grant (no notice that a CO had been assigned). I've heard if all of your stuff is in order they skip contacting you and just send you the grant letter when they're done. We submitted in Nov 2014 and received the grant letter 14Jan 2015. Apparently applications sometimes take longer over the holiday season when staff goes on leave.

Sterkte for the wait, I know it's stressful.

• Like 1

RedPanda, it is so nice to hear someone else who did the application themselves. My boyfriend and I have done it alone and I must say it is quite nerve wracking. Hoping we did it all correctly. Now the waiting game! Thanks for the positivity!

okay people..today i met someone in the Queensland university library ..he gave me this tracker..so basically you all can track, and please done filter it, just add yer all details.

..this is very interesting spreadsheet..i hope you all will like this...so so hopefully we all should hear something my 30th ..that is just a guess, by looking at this document..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...UZmMlE#gid=277 :jester::jester:

indeed, there is shortage of staff. after getting my visa, i might try my hand in the immigration as a visa officer lol. so that i can help em out... :ilikeit::ilikeit::ilikeit:

• Like 1

Thanks, cool spreadsheet.

Guys, what is form 80 and where do i get it? I remember reading about it, but when I searched on immi.gov, I couldn't find it. will try again. Is it perhaps something the CO gives you? If it is required then that is my only doc outstanding, otherwise everything else is front loaded and hoping for a direct grant.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks, cool spreadsheet.

Guys, what is form 80 and where do i get it? I remember reading about it, but when I searched on immi.gov, I couldn't find it. will try again. Is it perhaps something the CO gives you? If it is required then that is my only doc outstanding, otherwise everything else is front loaded and hoping for a direct grant.

Your help will be much appreciated.

bruh..don't worry ..its just another form..and its not compulsory..If CO ask you, than fill out and scan it..

its basically about Ur residential history, work, study in last 10 year..so yeah..

this is Form 80 http://www.immi.gov.au/forms/Documents/80.pdf

• Like 1