Durban lunch 29 March 2015!

QACR

Anyone in Durban area keen to have lunch together? We have decided to try for 29th March. Anyone with ideas as to where we should meet? Also if you can reply of you keen so we can have an idea of numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry QACR we are away this weekend and then the next 4 or so weeks after that as well into April.

Hi QACR I am available, what area do you stay in again, I am in Durban North. In our last message I think you said we should meet at the Pav, is this central for everyone?

You guys are lucky that Durban has a central meeting point like the Pav. In Sydney the centre is Paramatta. The shops there just feel way to cramped and a bit lower class. And Paramatta is still 45mins away for most people. The Pav is much nicer! Enjoy it while you can.

Hi. Looks like it is just us Edurand. Are you keen to go to meet at Spur or somewhere more social like paradise valley nature reserve. We can bring and braai and chat. Anyone else welcome too...

Hi QACR, paradise valley nature reserve looks great, did not even know it was there. That looks like the place to meet that way who ever wants to come can come and the kiddies can play around too.

Awesome cost is R13 Adults R9 for children under 15 yrs. Bring meat, rolls (and whatever else you want) and drinks (no alcohol sorry) and picnic blanket or chairs. We will be there from 11am. My number is 083 5571580 if you call when you get there we can find each other.

Andrea

Awesome Andrea, OH half doing a half marathon in Toti so will probably come after also around 11.