Still hanging in there

ZuricaR

Hi everyone.

WOW! I haven't posted anything here in a very long time!!

Since my last post, we found out that we were pregnant with our fists (BIG blessing) :holy:

So everything went HALT from there.

Now that our beautiful baby boy is here, we can run this race again.

I'm sure others also experienced this, but with sleepless nights, going back and forth with RPL changes and still having to manage everyday life/work, you kinda get to a place where you feel like just giving up!! I've been there so many time this past year or so.

However... 2 days ago we received a mail from our agent (ACN Consultants - any one use them??) that my hubby's RPL is 100% and that the hard work is now over :ilikeit:

NOW we pray for the good graces of Aus Immi and that our "humble request" would be heard :blush-anim-cl:

There's still sooo much to be arranged, from bank accounts, to what to do with the cat, and how to manage our busybody on the flight (should we be granted. I'm running a bit ahead I know, but I've waited for this so long, plus my "always in control Libra nature" gets the better of me).

That being said, has anyone else applied for a subclass 190 using an IT degree, lately? Any advice or heads-ups I might need?

So now we wait.... but we're still hanging in there!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Congs on yo baby. Yes am on 190 via IT. Wish u well on yo imm process

Edited by Gya
  • Like 1

Tx Gya

Unfortunately my husbands assessment came back negative. They want more detail on the references. Don't know how much more to add to it.