New World Immigration

Melis

Hello all, Has anyone heard of or used the agency called New World Immigration?

Would you recommend them?

Melis to be honest if you are going to go through an agent, may I suggest you use one of those recommended by this forum's members? There will be a few but the two most popular are SD_MOA Stephen Dickson of Migration Outcomes Australia. The other is TeeTMI Tee Taylor of Taylor Made Immigration. You can send them a message by going to the top right of your screen and opening the little envelope, it will allow you to send a personal message to them, which only they can read.

SD_MOA or TeeTMI.

Hi Melis

I am using NWI based in Cape Town.Dealing with Jonathan Pretorius.

Cannot complain about their services.

Almost done with 189.

But I think you can also look at Mara's advice.She's only given me good advice.( thanks again Mara)

If you want more info Im happy to answer

Migrate2Oz are a fantastic agency.

Reuven and Andrew are the gentleman I have dealt with there and have been helpful and full of good advise and we nearly have our visa.

• Like 2

Thank you for all the advice! I got a quote from both NWI and Migrate to Oz. Migrate to Oz who is about R35000 more expensive. So was really wondering, And i am soo afraid of the scammers out there!

The cost of Immigration is really enormous but.....rather go with agencies from this site as then you know they have had success. We went with Migrate as two friends as well as my sister had used them. They are based in JHB and we are in CT but we had no problems. Yes it is expensive but when we hit a hiccup I was so glad we have the agency to turn to.

It's is always better to use a recommended or referred agent, but whatever you decide, check that the agent is registered with MARA and that they have no disciplinary action or cautions against them. ALL agents have to be registered. In the case of a migration company with multiple agents, ask for their principle's registration details,and also the agent allocated to your case. They have to provide this information to you - in fact is has to be clearly displayed in their offices.

Don't be tempted to go with a cheap, dodgy agent - it's like cheap plastic surgery, you get what you pay for... Also, any agent who promise to get you a visa is firstly in breech of migration law but most often than not, a dodgy. If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

This is where you should check out the agent:

https://www.mara.gov.au/

The agents on the forum to which Mara referred, have a longstanding rapport with our members.

• Like 3

Don't know about that. My total Visa came to that with Migrate2Oz. I was very happy with them, Stephen and Tee are very nice and highly recommended too, cant go wrong with any of these 3..

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Martin,

Can I maybe contact you re NWI? I can give you my email or visa versa.

Hope to hear from you soon.

• 3 months later...

Hi Martin & Melis

Do you have any feedback about NWI for me?

Regards

Hi Clover

Do you think you are the only person who successfully used NWI on this forum?

Regards

Hi guys, currently using NWI. Their service is great, speak to Jonathan Pretorius.

Cheers

Hi Guys

If you don't mind me asking, what are their approximate fees?

Hi Y,

The "service fee" is R12,500 & R7,000 for the department of immigration. We also paid 550 AU direct to the ICC assesment body for accountants.

Cheers

Edited by Geite

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone

I am in the process of starting my visa application with NWI, I qualify for a 190 visa and my fiancé and I are planning to relocate to Aus. Everything seems legit but I'm a bit concerned about the average salary they are offering as they also "assist'' with recruitment, they are talking about 1800 aussie dollars per week witch looks like just over half of what qualified underground electricians could earn in Aus. Is that enough to start with?

Any info would be great.

thanks

Hanre

hi Again

They are Asking R38 000 for the whole package, with a discount that makes it R28 000 if I pay all in one go.

Hi Y,

The "service fee" is R12,500 & R7,000 for the department of immigration. We also paid 550 AU direct to the ICC assesment body for accountants.

Cheers

Thanks for the info. Thats not a bad price at all.

Hello everyone

I am in the process of starting my visa application with NWI, I qualify for a 190 visa and my fiancé and I are planning to relocate to Aus. Everything seems legit but I'm a bit concerned about the average salary they are offering as they also "assist'' with recruitment, they are talking about 1800 aussie dollars per week witch looks like just over half of what qualified underground electricians could earn in Aus. Is that enough to start with?

Any info would be great.

thanks

Hanre

Hello Hanre,

I don't know anything about NWI but I would advise people to be wary when a company offers to 'assist' with finding employment and charges a fee for this.

I have heard of similar schemes where you may find you are offered a position that does not suit you for whatever reason (salary, location, hours etc) and you will forfeit your fee is you do not take the job offer. Alternately what happens if they are unable to find you a job at all?

Regards

• Like 3

HI All,

I used 4-Courners Immigration in Cape Town. Paola Biggs was absolutely amazing. I also met the Owner Mathew Garvey. He has offices in Sydney. I ound them to be excellent. It worked well for me as we lived in Oranjezicht Cape Town and they had offices in Summerset road. I have met many immigration owners and companies and assist there clients when they land in Australia. Whatever you decide, i am sure that all the above mentioned companies have been recommended for good reason. All the best in your travels and Enjoy the journey in Australia!!!

Hi Gareth

Thank you for the info. Is there any reason why I shouldn't apply directly to the Australian Deportment of Immigration? I know almost nothing about the process but it seems just too risky to pay an agent who might fail and cost me a lot of money.

regards

Hanre

Hanre, if you have a straight forward application, then there is absolutely nothing stopping you from doing so on your own without an agent. The main thing is that you need to know what the actual rules are and you need to interpret them.

My suggestion is that you start a new thread and ask the question there... you are sure to get many more answers than asking the question within someone else's thread.

• 2 weeks later...

We used NWI, they were great. Please stay away from Global Visas. They are a huge scam.

Edited by mittwelt