Applying for SA Passport from AUS

Stevie23

Hello All,

Looooooong time!! :blush:

Does anyone have the details for the company based in SA who are able to organize SA Passport, and pretty quickly? I remember using a company to organize Police Clearance, and wondering if there is, or they do the same for SA Passports. Mine expires in April, however I am due to fly to Hong Kong for business in Mid Feb - hoping I can still fly! I know it will be near impossible to get a new passport issued by then, but do they still do temp passports?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Steve.

*bump*

Any company/person that anyone has used to apply for an SA passport from Australia?

Call the embassy? Think that might be your best bet.

Call the High Commission (same as an embassy, but commonwealth to commonwealth are called High Commissions).

It's normally very fast, mine was slower +- 6 months because I was Saffa born in another African country, so my application went into a pile with all those dodgy Nigerian applicants. I think the wife's one took a month.

Hi, all

We are due to fly out to Perth by the end of March. I now see that my children's passports expire beginning of July 2015. Will I still be able to travel with them if their passports are only valid for approximately 3 months? Should I now apply for new passports while still in SA? Our PR visa is registered against their current passports. It seems as if it may be difficult to apply for new passports when we are in Australia.