Visa application sent in December

Faduv

We just submitted our 190 visa under sponsorship of SA. Cost for 2 adults and 2 kids R68685.00 (AUD 7116. $7040 for visa and $76 for debitcard charge).

We will start to load all docs in next 2 weeks. First going to Drakensberg for 8 days for a well deserved rest....... this process has taken its toll over the last 18 months.

Any other members submitting in Dec??

How long does it usually take to get CO?

• Like 1

Hello Faduv,

Currently SC189/190 visa applications are taking about 4 to 6 weeks from lodgement to be reviewed by DIBP. Please note that applications are no longer assigned a dedicated case officer. In fact ‘case officers’ no longer exist. They are now called Visa Processing Officers (VPO’s).

Applications remain in the pool and as they reach the top of the pool a VPO will pick up the application and review it. If further documents are required the VPO will request those documents and return it to the pool with a minimum 28 day turn around. For this reason it is important to try and have all the documents uploaded at the time the application is reviewed in order to avoid it going back in the pool.

I hope this helps!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Faduv

Hope this helps.

Im busy with 189 visa.

I submitted final payments and received receipt 7/10/2014. Got a letter from them stating that I have been assigned a CO on 3/12/2014.Then they give you 28 days to submit final things they request like police clearance.

All the best

Martin