Any ideas where this can lead? SARS leaders kicked out

OubaasDik

Someone was digging into one of the senior government officials tax affairs and now they are suffering the consequences. Bye bye RA's. :(

Its the next piece to capture for Zuma783. He needs to control it to avoid tax implications of what's coming. Remember folks, he was found to have benefited from Shaiks largesse, but never had his day in court and never got probed by SARS for the taxes thereto.

He was the ANC intelligence head, so is a master at manipulation. Now that he faces the prospect of court and conviction, he is accelerating his plans. Tjoekie for him could mean a number of unwanted male concubines...LOL

Papa wag vir jou.... :jester: :jester:

South Africa has the most advanced and efficiant tax system in the world. This is a known fact as many foreign countries have sent reps here to learn our system. The efiling system.

Now the white guy that programmed the system has been fired. No reason given.

All the top coloured and Indian guys in the high echelons are now suspended or fired.

The tax surveillance department has been disbanded after all their great results.

The very reason for the weakening ZAR is just this in my view. This is just the beginning of a banana republic same as Zimbabwe.

So, maybe I should get my money out?