A4 envelope to go to Johannesburg

Mara

Pretty, pretty please, is there anyone that is going to Johannesburg in the near future that could take an A4 size envelope with for me? I have documents that I need to get to my sister...

She would be willing to come and collect them from you, if you would give me the address.

You do not have to be departing from Melbourne, I can post the envelope to you.

It will just contain documents, some from me and some from HEOJ...

• Like 1

Hi Mara

My daughter is in Brisbane and they are flying out on 26 November, My other daughter works at the Olivedale Clinic and can ask her to leave the envelope there for collection?

Springmielie, thanks for the offer, but I do not think we will be able to get the documents sorted and get it to your daughter by Wednesday... again thank you so much your gesture is appreciated.

The Australia Post international express document service seems to be quite good - I think it's about $17 and the post normally takes about 3 weeks to arrive - I've used it twice successfully, once with Exchange4Free documentation and the other with passport information - it's a tracked service, but the only events you will see are when the documents are handed in for posting, and when they arrive - I suspect they use a courier in South Africa, but not sure

Edited by Avatar

Avatar, when last did you use the service? When I asked Australia Post, 10 days avo the lady told me that they use the SA Post office courier service on that side. The problem is that the postal service was in a total mess, so they have had stuff posted three months ago with the courier service, that has not been delivered yet.

I didn't realise SA Post was in such dissaray - I used the international express service once last year and once a few months ago. And I know that other courier companies like DHL charge a small fortune, about $100, to send a document. Hope you get your mail sent safely.

Thanks Avatar, yes, we have checked and the cheapest we could get is $120 with Fedex!