VISA GRANTED - what a testimony of God's grace

MartinK2409

Hi everyone

I just want to publically say that I am amazed what God has been doing in our lives... It is less than three months ago that I had a quick telephonic chat (which turned out to be an interview) for a position that was not even publically available at the Sydney office of the company I work.

Fast forward a bit to 457 VISA GRANTED last week Friday. We booked our (sponsored) flights the same day!! THEN, this week Monday our house contents was collected for shipping - amazing timing... wow what a journey. (We are staying with family until we fly on 17 JANUARY 2015!!!!!!).

For those out there who think that things can't change quickly, just watch out, it may just be one prayer away. I don't want to sound preachy, and apologies if it is taken up this way, I just can't stop testifying. Of course there will be trying times - it's life - but it is amazing to SEE how a plan so much bigger than YOU is coming together. Don't ever take this for granted.

• Like 12

Hey Martin, congratulations on the visa grant and good luck with the rest of the journey. Things change sometimes faster than we like but change is as good as a holiday. :ilikeit:

• Like 3

What wonderful news, trust it will all be plain sailing from here on out!

AMEN! God is good and it is wonderful to see His plan for our lives come together. Thumbs up for sharing! Wishing you the very best in your new adventure!

• Like 1

I agree Martin, see my post in general under "we're back on track".

We have also experienced His grace in last 3 years........ long story, and now we are few days away from SA state sponsorship and then a visa.

best of luck.

• Like 1

For those out there who think that things can't change quickly, just watch out, it may just be one prayer away. I don't want to sound preachy, and apologies if it is taken up this way, I just can't stop testifying. Of course there will be trying times - it's life - but it is amazing to SEE how a plan so much bigger than YOU is coming together. Don't ever take this for granted.

Great stuff and good going MartinK. Congratulations!!

And thanks for this post, it comes at the best time possible!

• Like 1

Martin.

Thank you for your testimony, and acknowledgement of His Grace (Matthew 10:32).

Looking forward to hearing the rest of it.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! Just a quick note to say that we have arrived safely in Sydney yesterday afternoon. Glory to God :) Off to the bank and ATO this morning and then going to view a few places this afternoon! :)

Excited and happy to be here :) :)

• Like 10

God is aways faithful. Wonderful to read your testimony. May his Grace shine on you always. Amen

• Like 2

MartinK2409

Hi MartinK2409. I just read your testimony and I'm inspired. We're in a very difficult financial state at the moment and we can't wait for things to turn around for us. We lodged our 189 application on 20 Dec. Can't wait to hear the good news. Wish you the best as you settle in.

Hi Martin,

Welcome! Sorry, I don't get on the forum much these days, but feel free to contact us if you need any help or have local questions. 3-months in and Sydney feels like home (actually didn't take long at all). Did you settle on a suburb yet? I know you were looking at Zetland, just a suburb or 2 over form us here in Surry Hills.

Cheers

Matt

Hi Matt!

Sent you a PM, we found a place North of the harbour for the first six months :)

It's refreshing to see someone humble enough to acknowledge good things happening and giving credit otherwise.