Migration Agent

RCJames

I found a list on this site of migration agents, I have sent an email to each of them but would like to know if anyone can recommend any other agent that they used just to compare pricing etc?

• Like 1

I think there are so many great Migration Agents. Rather google "bad reports" or something like that to see who to avoid....

Jeinnor40, have you read what the Aussie government has to say about migration agents?

They have a video, "Do You Need Help Applying For An Australian Visa? "

https://www.mara.gov.au/using-an-agent/using-a-registered-migration-agent/

If you decide to go with an agent, the Mara site will help you understand what agents do and what they don't do. Its a good idea to be clear on what exactly you are paying for. Its a lot of money after all.

we used Jolene from Migration Assist. She was the cheapest by far.

Tel: +27 73 085 8050

Fax: 086 556 4400
Email: jolene@migrationassist.co.za

These guys handled my 457 and PR app, big shout out to them they were awesome, Sydney it their main office but they have a branch in RSA

Perhaps get a comparative quote from them?

http://www.4-corners.com.au/contact

Migrate2Oz are fantastic.

• Like 1

Thanks for your responses guys, really appreciate it. I have found others, but it is nice to get referals, some people are quoting 3000 pounds, YIKES!!

Hello Jeinnor,

£3,000 sounds like a high quote for professional fees. If you would like me to assess your options and provide a quote drop me a line on my email address in my signature below.

Regards

• Like 1

Hi

I have gone with migrate2oz... They look pretty solid... Good service thus far. I'm awaiting skills assessment do still early days. Fees are around R30k I think,but not sure if it's based on the number of people in the application.

• Like 1