Time frame from CO appointment to actual result of visa

KirstyS

Hi was just wondering what the avergae time is from being assigned a CO to finding out the outcome of the visa? Tomorrow is 3 weeks for me and I am panicking now that something might be wrong. Visa's applied for after mine are being granted and mine is still in limbo. ?

It really can take any amount of time.

Our visa was granted 9 weeks after we submitted everything CO requested.

Once the visa application is submitted, paid for and confirmed it normally takes between 6 an 8 weeks to get a CO and then another 4 to 6 on average for a visa grant but it can certainly go faster.

• Like 1

Thanks. All our docs were uploaded within a week of lodging. Then we got a CO at 11 weeks after lodgement and now it is 3 weeks since CO. I guess I am just very impatient. Especially with people afterwards already being granted their visa. Makes me very nervous. And am checking mail every 5 minutes ?

Unfortunately every team works at a different pace, the waiting is definitely the most frustrating part of this whole process.

It is nerve wrecking! I remember it well! In fact HadEnoughof juju and I got our emails on the same day (remember HEOJJ?) - it'll come. If there had been something to worry about you would know by now. This part for me was the absolute worst!

Thanks everyone. It ended up being 21 days :) visa was granted 24 October ?

• Like 3

Hey there OzzieWishes, I do remember. Long time no hear. Glad to see you back.

Congratulations KristyS, :ilikeit:

• 1 month later...

Congratulations KristyS!

@HEOJJ, busy times! I try to browse and help when I can, but teaching full time has really left no time for it! Hopefully next year I will feel a little more organised. Hope you guys are well - can't believe nearly 2 years ago to the day when we got that confirmation email!!!

Hey OW, being married to a teacher I know all about it. Didn't someone with a death wish once say, "but teaching is a nice job, you only work half day." :P

• Like 1