Are you a Book-keeper with Pastel Evolution experience (Sydney)?

Ozfan

Hi forumites - A customer is urgently looking for a book-keeper/accountant with Sage Pastel Evolution experience. They are based in Five Dock, Sydney. Please send an e-mail to: sales@usagebusiness.com if you are interested and have Evolution experience. (15/10/2014)

Edited by Ozfan

Hi Ozfan,

Is it possible that I can send you my resume. I'm an Australian Citizen and my wife and child were granted their PR Visas yesterday :):):) Very exciting!!

We are in a fortunate position in that my wife has already been offered a job in Sydney, starting on the 2nd of February 2015.

The problem is that I need to find a job urgently and was hoping you could assist me in any way possible.

I will be completing my BCOM Financial Accounting degree next year and have only studied Pastel. I understand that I probably won't meet the requirements for the above mentioned position but there maybe other positions I could apply for?

Thank you for your time.

Hi Ives

Congratulations on your family's PR - indeed exciting.

I am not with an employment agency - we are the Distributors for Sage Pastel in Australia/NZ and unfortunately this particular customer requires assistance with Sage Pastel Evolution and not Sage Pastel Partner (which is more widely used in South Africa). However we do also have a lot of Pastel Partner customers who from time to time need assistance, so please feel free to send us your resume.

All the best!!