Any hope for Project Managers?

AfroCircus

Hi,

I am currently having 8 months of experience as a Project Manager in the Payments Industry field, and over 6 years in various management positions. I have no degree but have done couple of International certifications, latest being PRINCE2.

What are my chances of applying as a main member?

Look at the RPL option. Recognition of Prior Learning is a process of identifying your knowledge and skills against a qualification or part thereof. My husband applied for our visa before his degree was completed and was awarded the visa due to his experience being equal to a degree. He finished his degree 6 months after we received the visa. It was however for IT industry.

Edited by Mel-B

If you have over 6 years 'Professional Level' ICT experience then you may be able to get a positive skills assessment from the ACS.

The issue you may have is without a qualification you will not be able to claim any qualification points. This may make it difficult to meet the points pass mark.

Feel free to drop me an email (stephen@migrateaus.com.au) with your CV and I will do a quick points calculation for you.

Regards

• Like 1

Good stuff, dont feel afriad to ask Stevo of SD_MOA fame, he is good..for an agent. LOL, just ribbing ya Stevo! The agents on this forum are very experienced and give advice out. You should be just fine matey!