Senior Support Technician / Team Leader for WA

RCJames

I am looking for a job as a Senior Support Technician / Team Leader or similar. I have more than 19 years’ experience gained within the IT service industry.

If anyone knows of anyone who might be looking, please respond to this post.

Your help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Ron

A couple of quesitons, are you in Perth or still in South Africa ? When you say team leader/support technician, what industry is this in ? Finally when you say senior, what do you mean by that or how should somebody understand what senior to junior etc is, what the yard stick ?

A couple of quesitons, are you in Perth or still in South Africa ? When you say team leader/support technician, what industry is this in ? Finally when you say senior, what do you mean by that or how should somebody understand what senior to junior etc is, what the yard stick ?

Thanks Chzaau for your response and your questions.

We are not in Perth yet, our aim is to find sponsored work and move over. In my original pst I said that I have 19 years gained in the IT Service Industry. It is in this industry that I am a team leader and Senior Support Technician! I have experience in most platforms including Mac OS and Linux, as well as various server experience including server 2012.

I am currently a business owner as well and have managed up 4 Technical Staff and a Sales person at the same time, however things are not all good at the moment as I have had a few clients close for various reasons!

Perhaps you could inform me of what kind of salary I should ask for? I have had a response from a company that I have applied at, and they are wanting to know what kind of Salary I am wanting! Since I stay in South Africa and do not know what the job market in OZ in terms of salary expectations I find the question a little difficult to answer. I dont want to come across as desperate or greedy!

I have tried to lookk at seek.com.au, but there are not enough salaries shown for me to make a call, could someone please help me with this?