Just wondering about the remaining process..

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me what remains..what I am in for from this stage onwards. I could ask the agent, but I want to get a general feel from people who have been through it.

Our visa (189) was lodged a week ago.

Our Police Clearance Certificates are being processed.

My hubby's medical was done today, myself and the kids are going on Friday.

All our docs that were requested by the agent have been supplied.

What can we expect next?

Thanks in advance

Sleep less nights waiting for that early morning visa grant email :) but once you have it you have it! Nothing more to be done!

Then there are decissions to make. Where to go? Who to move with? What to chuck? Schedule all your necessary doctors visits. Start closing unnecessary accounts...

Apply for dual citizenship at SA home affairs office once you have your visa. Make sure your passports are not going to expire too soon.

I am afraid it all just more waiting and processing until you unpack the other side!

Hi Kirsty,

We submitted our 189 visa application in June and still waiting for a CO. Police clearances and medicals are done and uploaded. I have added my name to the Movecube thread to starting planning the big move. I have also contacted the vet to get ready for the process with the pets :) Luckily no more SA quarantine for them.

So we're in the same boat for now. Just waiting for that visa :)

Crossingover.. Good tip on the dual citizenship application. Would be better to start that process while we're still here. Thanks! :)