Anyone in the Northlakes area willing to visit my sister?

Marcie

Good day all

My sister, hubby and 2 young kiddies arrived in Brisbane beginning of June and moved to Northlakes in July.

I know she is feeling terribly homesick and missing the rest of the family during all the stress trying to find work and trying to settle (amongst other things)

I was wondering if there are any good Saffa's on this forum that would maybe drop her a call or maybe even a visit as I know she could really use some company, especially from people who have done this move before.

If there is anyone, please give me shout. I will pass on her details.

Thanking you kindly.

I have a friend who lives out there and asked if she would visit your sister, this was her response...

Absolutely I know that feeling I am more than happy for her to contact me

If you send me contact details I will pass along my friend's details to your sister.

• Like 2

Thank you very much Eva!!

I will PM you her details.

Thanks you very much

Edited by Marcie
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I live in Northlakes near the golf course and have 2 children. I work in the CBD in the Riverside Centre and my wife is always looking for company. Please pass our details to her and they can get together. My wife's name is Helene. I'm sure they will get on really well.

Edited by HadEnoughofJuju
Removed kiddies names, ages and contact numbers