Wrong or old passport number used for these application

Hi all,

I currently need some help and advice on a small visa issue. As I would like to book my flights tomorrow.

We have been granted our 457 Visa's last week. So over the course of this weekend, I whent through the documents as I would like to now book our flights. And noticed that my old passport number was used for my application and it appears on the IMMI Grant Notification and Entitlement_Details that I downloaded from VEVO. In addition to this they have used my passport number for the Visa application for my children instead of their own passport numbers. The reason why I got a new passport is that my old passport got damaged and the rest of our family required new passports anyway.

Now I have contacted the immigration agent who has said I need to fill in a 929 form which I have done and will be sending through momentarily.

My question to you is how long does this process take to correct the passport numbers on our Visa's. And do you think it will be safe to go ahead and book my tickets as planned for departure on 16 August 2014.

Kind Regards

Sean

Hi Sean

I changed my passport details last week by filling in the same document (a week after visa grant), it was changed on the system within a day. Mine was just a name change. Just make sure your flight details match the passport details you will be using for travel.

We had the same situation with my husband's old passport number appearing on the visa grant letter. This was fixed within a matter of days. Should they not issue a grant letter reflecting the new passport number, be sure to print yourself a few copies off VEVO and keep both passports handy.

HI,

Thanks for your help. So we have booked our flights and are on our way. D-day 16 Aug...

Holding thumbs, here go's everything, no turning back now. :ilikeit: