Skole in sunshince coast

mark-liezel en kids

Hi, ons het die week Sunshine Coast toe getrek. Die skole begin Maandag en ek nog nie eens n rental property nie. Watter skole is die beste, sodat ek my rental search kan vergroot. Ek kyk op die oomlik na Chancellor and Mountain Creek State schools. Alle raad sal waardeer word.

Hey mark-liezel and kids. Where on the sunny Coast are you guys. There are many school stretching from Coloundra to Noosa.

Oops just saw the chancellor park and mountain creek, they are both good schools. You can also look at Brightwater State but then you will need to live in Brightwater Estate.

We have our daughter in Peregian Springs State School and we absolutely love it. Sunshine Beach State Primary is also a good one.

Are you specifically looking for state or are you alos considering private?

Please keep me posted with your progress, I have the same questions. We are just 6 months behind you... Hurry!!! ;-)

Thanks for the response had enough, we are looking to rent in Mountain Creek. My kids are 16 and 15 years old. It is so overwhelming all the red tape that you must do here. Het besluit op Mountain creek state skool. Nou net fir die vriende maak. Ek soek nog relief werk by skole, so enige raad daar sal ook baie help.

• 2 months later...

HI Guys

Been living in Sydney and decided to relocate to : Palmwoods / Buderim etc. Somewhere between beach and Montville / acreage.

After a few more months, do you have any comments? I am looking at Primary State.

At this point I'm considering Buderim Mountain SS and Palmwoods SS.

Any comments? How you doing with the teenager move? I had one of those, and it wasn't easy. Hopefully, you're having it a bit easier.