Medicals for Child Visa 101

Hi

We have to submit an application for a Child Visa Subclass 101 for 2 of our children rather urgently. Our other visas expire 03 August 2014 :blush:

Is it possible to do the medicals before you submit the application, or only after submission when requested?

Obviously we do not have any spare time in this case to make errors regarding the application.

I am not to sure about the requirements of that visa. If you know visas are required then do them but from what I believe it is only on sending the application in... On line.... That once you have paid they then send you the relevant case numbers that the doctors doing the kids medicals need. So if you are definitely going and these are just formalities.... Apply for the visas get your medicals done so that when your case officer looks into your case it's all there ready to grant.

We have just applied for a child visa as well

They say that it takes 3 to 6 months but we applied about 2 weeks ago and have already been called for medicals. Don't forget that you also need to get police clearance certificates for you and your spouse. Good luck

I also applied for my child's visa and it didn't take time. It took exactly 2 months (over the Xmas season as well). So am sure you can still make it for Aug. Just make sure you submit all the necessary documents at once and this includes the PCC for both parents. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks everyone.

We finally applied on Friday 16/05, with Police Clearances attached and Medicals done.

Now the waiting game starts....

We didn't wait long. Our daughter's visa was granted in 3 weeks without the police clearance certificates ( which haven't arrived yet anyway). We got her visa 2 days after her medicals were done!

We didn't wait long. Our daughter's visa was granted in 3 weeks without the police clearance certificates ( which haven't arrived yet anyway). We got her visa 2 days after her medicals were done!

• 2 years later...

Hi all, just wondering, if you did your application yourselves? if so, how do the medicals get transferred?

Thanks

Ray