Skills assessment - ACS

ftt

Hi good people :)

Just a quick question, do I need to put forward a copy of my CV and Birth Certificate when applying for a skills assesment via ACS?

I have all other documents in order, company refrences, certificates etc but when I tried applying on line there was a section where it asked to upload a copy of my passport, CV and birth Certificate.

I'm just not sure if I need to submit it as its the only thing I dont have at this point (Birth Certificate),

Thanks

Hi good people :)

Just a quick question, do I need to put forward a copy of my CV and Birth Certificate when applying for a skills assesment via ACS?

I have all other documents in order, company refrences, certificates etc but when I tried applying on line there was a section where it asked to upload a copy of my passport, CV and birth Certificate.

I'm just not sure if I need to submit it as its the only thing I dont have at this point (Birth Certificate),

Thanks

Unfortunately I can't remember if ACS absolutely required it, but just know that when you eventually lodge your visa application, you'll need unabridged copies of birth certificates and marriage certificates, and they can take a couple of months to organize, so try kick start the process in the meantime as home affairs takes some time to get those to you if they aren't able to find it in their "organized" filing system.

Hi ftt,

I am doing the same thing and they asked NOT to have a CV....weird huh? They want all the other doccos you mentioned. I guess mine will be a bit different though cos I been here almost 4 years and I have an ACS qualification. Good luck!!!!

Here is the list of docs required: http://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0005/17636/Document-Checklist.pdf

Note that it says "birth certificate OR passport".

I put in my ACS application in June 2013 and did not put in a CV however my employment reference letters were comprehensive enough to offer the information that a CV would typically contain.

Hi Guys,

I can confirm you do not need to provide a birth certificate or CV for an ACS assessment.

Regards

just for anyone who is in the same boat as I am, I did the ACS CPeP course, and it translates into an AQF level 7 - Post grad Diploma. So I only need 2 years experience...Wooohooo