Invitations to apply for 189 visa - July 15th results

tstaggart

Hi
I was wondering if anyone has received an invitation to apply for a 189 visa based on the 15th July round?
The report is not up yet on the skill select page.
I am sitting on 60 points, and my EOI was lodged on the 18th of June, and I wondering how long the wait may be. If you did receive an invitation, I would love to know what date you lodged your EOI and what your score was.

I'm in the same boat as you I lodged an 189 EOI on the 8th of July with 60 points so you will probably be slightly ahead of me. All the business analysts and other capped occupations from 2012/2013 year with more than 60 points are taking most of the invites. Once these occupations are capped again or cleared out you will get an invite. I am hoping that this will happen in the next few rounds. I am pinning my hopes on the 19th of August round but who knows?!!

Hi,

We lodged ours on 6 July with 60 points. Tstaggart you will have to let us know when you get your invite and hopefully JandBplus2 and us will follow soon after..

Hi we lodged on the 6th July.. also waiting. Our agent (Migrate2Oz) says they haven't received any invites this month yet.

Hi all
I will let you know as soon as I get an invite...holding thumbs for the first Monday in August. My skill is secondary school teacher.

Hi there,

We submitted my husbands EOI on the 16th of July, and then updated it on the 17th of July. He has 65 points (Electrical Engineer)....I am hoping that all goes well and that we receive an invite on the 5th of August, with the next invitation round....Please keep me updated on when you all receive your invitations....thanks a mill :ilikeit:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all
We received our invitation to apply for the 189 visa last night based on the 5th August round.
I can't believe how quickly it has gone...holding thumbs you all get an e-mail soon!

• Like 2

Hi everyone,

We have also received our invitation on the 5th August just after 16:00 :D We have already lodged our Visa Application and made payment, now we have too upload all our documents and wait for a case officer.....Our medicals are booked and we have applied for our PCC. I hope everything goes well...Good Luck to all of you :D

• Like 2

Congrats to those that received an invite on the 5th. It looks like our EOI just missed out so we must be at the top of the pile now for the 19th. I may as well start scanning in all our documents in the mean time.

Congrats to those that got invites!!

We submitted our EOI for secondary school teacher, 189 visa and 60 points on 1st of August, so hoping that time frames are more or less the same.... if that's the case we *should* get an invite on the 2nd of September?

Congrats to everyone that got invites!

I also recieved my invite on the 6th of August but for my 190 visa, whoohoo! :ilikeit:

I hope everyone still waiting for invites get them soon.

Thats great for all who have received their invites. JandBplus2 and PaulvM lets hope we are next

Hi all
I am learning about the process as my husband and I go along, so I thought I would let you know all the issues we encounter as we go along. Please also let me know about any useful tips from your side...

Hubby and I started the online application on Monday night...it is a long and tedious process and took about an hour and a half.
We couldn't do the payment on Monday because we had to transfer cash into the credit card - myself, husband and 2 kids is 6100 AUD.
All the money came through today, so back into the application to make the payment only to find that the amount on the credit card was above our daily payment allowance, so we had to phone the bank to increase it.

We were finally able to make the payment, and now we need to attach all the scanned documents...

Put hours aside for this guys...