Ladies Lounge

LizM

Question

Hi everyone,

How do I find out who the hosts are so I can be allowed access to the Ladies Lounge please?

Hi, I went on the members list, and looked for a female host under there and sent her a pm.

Send Riekie a PM, she should be able to hook you up with the Ladies Lounge.

Are you speaking from experience HEOJJ??? :D

Even as a host I don't get access to the ladies lounge. Not sure I want to know what they talk about in there anyway. :P

• Like 1

Hi

Riekie is the host to contact for access to the Ladies Lounge....and HEOJ is correct....only ladies allowed :)

Hi

Riekie is the host to contact for access to the Ladies Lounge....and HEOJ is correct....only ladies allowed :)

Aawwww, I thought you were allowed in there. :(

What a pity. Can't they make an exception? :rolleyes:

Aawwww, I thought you were allowed in there. :(

What a pity. Can't they make an exception? :rolleyes:

Owwww!

Having a bad day bwana?

I assure you I have all the necessary anatomical components to qualify as a lady..............I can't quite get Little Britain's Emily Howard ( David Walliams) out of my head though

Just a thought Jordy, Have you indeed checked that OBD is male for the man's shed/cave....or whatever masculine term you have for it. ;)

Hmmmmm I think I may need to moderate OBD ............ :censored:

Owwww!

Having a bad day bwana?

I assure you I have all the necessary anatomical components to qualify as a lady..............I can't quite get Little Britain's Emily Howard ( David Walliams) out of my head though

Ah, yes, just like that ..... :P

Just a thought Jordy, Have you indeed checked that OBD is male for the man's shed/cave....or whatever masculine term you have for it. ;)

Hmmmmm I think I may need to moderate OBD ............ :censored:

Sent him the pictures - it's a bugger to get the "Ron Jeremy" watermarks off them first ......

He commented that mine (pictures) looked exactly like 65% of the other photos he'd received ....... :) cheeky persons

And I suspect we (I) have taken this about as far as is prudent, in fact maybe a teeny touch further .....

Edited by OubaasDik

I know, it is a family forum......maybe that is a good thing, because I don't know which of us is naughtier..............I've always been the one who takes things that tiny bit further than common decency demands, and of course, given that there are no holy cows in Australia and no subject is taboo( BTW have you watched the show Taboo? Here is just a sample of the episodic delights)............. http://video.nationalgeographic.com.au/video/national-geographic-channel/shows/taboo-1/

...........I tend to revel in the freedom of speech and complete openess of the people I meet.

Anyway bwana, 'nuff said........no wait....Ron Jeremy? Every womans dream..........not.....as I gouge my own eyes out at the mere thought of that........that.......there are no words except.....yuck.

• Like 1

Even as a host I don't get access to the ladies lounge. Not sure I want to know what they talk about in there anyway. :P

World domination over the male species? :o...

Strike that... they already managed that :whome::glare:

• Like 2

......But of course Gideon .........Have you not heard of the New Girl Order, the Girluminati, the Shestapo?

Five reasons women will rule the future

......But of course Gideon .........Have you not heard of the New Girl Order, the Girluminati, the Shestapo?

Five reasons women will rule the future

So many meetings, debates and discussions to attend. How do you find time for the forum? :whome::P;)

I'm a woman..............I multitask ;)

• Like 2

So many meetings, debates and discussions to attend. How do you find time for the forum? :whome::P;)

No wonder they can't make up their minds :D;):P:whome:

No wonder they can't make up their minds :D;):P:whome:

As AndreaL said - we are able to multitask.... :whome: :whome: :whome:

I concur Lynnie, if Gideon knew what I had done and accomplished today it would make him tiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrreeeeeedddddd

• Like 1

I concur Lynnie, if Gideon knew what I had done and accomplished today it would make him tiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrreeeeeedddddd

Agreed... watching women make up their minds is tiring ;)

Agreed... watching women make up their minds is tiring ;)

Wanted to click "like this", but the PTB have decreed my liking powers are finished ...s o

YEA, GIDEON ......

Does anyone else think that's a cheer for an Israeli High School?

• Like 2

Note that Gideon says watching women................bit of a lazy lad then? And now on the list of boys who think they are smart on the forum......along with OBD.......the naught boys to be watched

• Like 1

What he meant was perving at women ...... That's watching, too.

• Like 1

Note that Gideon says watching women................bit of a lazy lad then? And now on the list of boys who think they are smart on the forum......along with OBD.......the naught boys to be watched

I've learnt the best way to study a species is not to get involved during their rituals ;):D

• Like 3

I've learnt the best way to study a species is not to get involved during their rituals ;):D

BEAUTY!

Spoken like a true anthropologist.........or a lone wolf