Labour Agreement/ ENS 186 / RSMS 187 Visa Processing Times?

SmellyN

Quick question for those of you that have landed on the new Skilled Visa Permanent Employer-Sponsored visa options....

What generally are the processing times between these 3 new classes?

(I seem to only find the processing times based on the old visa classes still - think I've possibly narrowed it down to 5-6mths? Can this be possible? Can it be sooner?)

Also what is the Labour Agreement Visa called now or does it just get sub-classed under the 186/ 187 descriptions? (ie. ENS 186 LA)

Thks

The quickest I have seen these visas granted was 3 days. But 3 months would be normal with 6 months where there are complicated stories.

• Like 1

Thks Jordy! Shouldn't you be fast asleep yet? LOl! Or are you still on PJ duty? How is your little boy? He must be about 6mths now?

Anyway. We have at least got all our other docs lined up ( & 95% of the "to-do" list that you compiled- minus the packing, but even that's simplified as we are going to try & leave the majority of stuff behind)

Just need to even out the final items of negotiation etc. with employer & awaiting TRA's Skill assessment (don't need it for the LA as far as I can determine) but for the 186/187 if we can push for these more permanent options, than with the LA -is minimum of 2yrs like a 457.

haha nope not fast asleep. Western Australia is 6 hours ahead of you not 6 hours behind. So when you made this post at 11am, it is 5pm here.

Little bubs is doing fine and now 3 months old. :)

• Like 1