RSMS Timelines

WaitingPatiently

Hi to all,

I am new to this forum. I was wondering how many people on this forum have applied or are in the process of applying for a subclass 119 offshore or 857 onshore RSMS visa?

I also think it would be a nice idea to share our timelines to compare processing times.

Our's is as follows:

Subclass 119 Visa: Non - DRC

Application Lodged (Perth): 9 November 2011

Acknowledgement letter: 15 November 2011

Case officer assigned: 21 February 2012

Case officer requested extra docs from sponsor

Submitted extra docs to Case officer: 15 March 2012

Decision: Know waiting...............

Is there any of you that would like to add your timeline?

See my signature

Thank you Erik and OnYellowBrickRd for sharing your timelines.

@Erika, I have found a forum on pominoz with rsms timelines that i have been following for a while, was wondering specifically how many South Africans there are. http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/92786-rsms-timeline-121.html

I came over on a 457 and then was then sponsored for the RSMS. DIAC has a policy of awarding RSMS visas within 30 days. Mine took 22 days.

Don't worry too much about other people's timelines, unless its RSMS-related. All visas aren't given the same priority. ENS and RSMS are supposed to be priority visas, certainly onshore ones. I suspect that your sponsor's application was not submitted properly. It should not take 6 months to process an RSMSm but I suppose it does happen. I know people who were allocated a 457 in a week, whilst mine took 12 weeks.

Hang in there

We are applying for a 119 visa. Our timeline is as follows -

RCB submitted 13/3/12; RCB certified 15/3/12; Application & Nomination lodged DRC 26/3/12; eHealth medicals 11/4/12; CO requested additonal info from employer 1/5/12...now we wait!

We are South African based in Ireland. Seems as though everyone's experience is different. Some get approval in a couple of weeks and others drag on for a couple of months.

We are applying for a 119 visa. Our timeline is as follows -

RCB submitted 13/3/12; RCB certified 15/3/12; Application & Nomination lodged DRC 26/3/12; eHealth medicals 11/4/12; CO requested additonal info from employer 1/5/12...now we wait!

We are South African based in Ireland. Seems as though everyone's experience is different. Some get approval in a couple of weeks and others drag on for a couple of months.

Thank you for sharing you timeline JillT!

I know there is a delay because everyone is submitting there applications before the changes come in affect from 1 July 2012.

Good luck with your application, hopefully we will all get some good news soon!