475 Visa To 887 Pr Visa

Marius & Euneze

What did you guys(those that applied recently) fill in at the medical part? no and N/A ?

What did you guys(those that applied recently) fill in at the medical part? no and N/A ?

You can only put in the dates if you went for medicals after 2009. If you have done it before this time put no, n/a.

In our case could not remember our dates or the name of the doctor even. Nightmare getting these from RSA.

Hi Herman thanks for the information. We went for medicals in February 2009 but like you said cant really remember much of the details.

I really hope they dont request them tho....good luck with your application see its due in few days...yay for you.

When I did it I just put in N/A and was not asked for any further details of medical (after all they have these details as part of your original 475 application). I think the case officer can ask for you to do another set of medicals but mostly doesnt. Essentially though the 887 visa goes on having lived and worked in your nominated state and that is more the area of focus plus of course have you been a good resident and stayed out of trouble hence the federal police clearance.

Thanks Zoot it looks straight forward started the online application just waiting for the kids passports and federal police clearance sure they should know you had to do a full medical to get here so I hope we dont get asked to go again. Tick tock lol hate this waiting.

Archived