World Strictest parents, Aussie teens in JHB

FlowersInOz

My wife asked a teenage boy (about 16) in our local shopping centre to please put his sweet paper in the rubbish bin instead of the flower box. Her exact words "please put your sweet paper in the rubbish bin instead of the flower box, it is right infront of you". He immediatly followed with "f... you, f... off (repeated 4 times) at the top of his voice. The other grown ups in the vicinity just walked on.

If this happened in SA, the teenage boy would only have woken up a couple of days later in hospital (if he was lucky).

The Aussies have a real problem on hand and it seems it is growing. It is really sad to see this happen.

• 3 weeks later...

So 'n jaar terug was daar ook so 'n episode- 'n jong seun wat na n' nieblanke streng familie in suid afrika gegaan het- wel met die opvolg episode is my dogter 50$ betaal vir 30 sekondes om in die agtergrond te spee

l- nou wonder ek net as my kind so baie betaal is vir 30 sekondes hoeveel word die "stoute" kinders nie betaal nie -

die spesifieke seun was wel rebels en aktief maar niks eger as die 90% ander aussie kinders nie-

Maar ek moet se nog nooit soveel stoute kinders gesien soos hier- nou praat ek van laer skool en pre skool- die tieners dink ek is maar die selfde as in suid afrika-

Archived